• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> Vote now for Miss FreeOnes 2013! Round 1 has officially started!!

He can just look at the IPs. He can very easily know if someone cheats, actually.

i will be fair, let the best win, i was just kidding with them. this voting is great and good to see ya doing best to win.
wont cheat at all.

AndiLand

Official Checked Star Member
Time for Miss Freeones and please, everyone, cast your vote for Miss Andi Land for Adult Model!

Wow, thanks for your support! I was so pumped to finish in 3rd place last year, would love to make it into the Top 3 again! We'll see what happens.... :)

:why:

I know it's probably meant in a funny and ironic way. But I tend to disagree on the phrase "No Friends - No Allies"
Personally, on how I see some of the Babes interract on here, especially the regulars who are here also when there is no big contest going on, a lot of them are at the very minimum "on friendly terms". I don't know how many of them are really real friends, but I do like to believe that some of them are in fact "friends"
Also, as some previous contests have shown, there are in fact "Allies" and "Alliances", where groups of Girls promote each other for much of the Contest (perhaps because tied to the same company/circuit/agency/whatever other reason) and then try to bundle the votes on one in the Final Round, by asking their fans vote for that "Ally" instead of for them. If that strategy works out or not, is not always easy to foretell.

Good Luck to the Babe in the Pic though - Andi Land [NOBABE]formerly known as Andi Pink[/NOBABE]

:pimpdaddy

JaanaRuutu

I know it's probably meant in a funny and ironic way. But I tend to disagree on the phrase "No Friends - No Allies"
Personally, on how I see some of the Babes interract on here, especially the regulars who are here also when there is no big contest going on, a lot of them are at the very minimum "on friendly terms". I don't know how many of them are really real friends, but I do like to believe that some of them are in fact "friends"
Also, as some previous contests have shown, there are in fact "Allies" and "Alliances", where groups of Girls promote each other for much of the Contest (perhaps because tied to the same company/circuit/agency/whatever other reason) and then try to bundle the votes on one in the Final Round, by asking their fans vote for that "Ally" instead of for them. If that strategy works out or not, is not always easy to foretell.

Good Luck to the Babe in the Pic though - Andi Land [NOBABE]formerly known as Andi Pink[/NOBABE]

I have to agree with you on this.

AndiLand

Yes! I couldn't agree more... at the end of the day, it is just a contest, and I will *always* fully support the beautiful and amazing friends I've been fortunate enough to make in the industry, no matter what! For the record, I wouldn't be against any "alliances" either, lol. ;) This is a fan-made poster from one of my very well-meaning Members, I think he did a great job on the artwork and I'm sure it was only meant to be funny. I mean, c'mon, I'm wearing a ninja turtle costume in the pic, for crying out loud! LOL :)

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

Mariahxxx

I hope that everyone votes based on who they see as a contributor to the freeones community the most and deserves the title, rather than just someone who campaigns the most and isn't even a top 100 freeones model.

I was honored to have won for best site in 2011 and am honored to even be in the top 20 and top 10 of best ocsm. let the BEST person win. my 2 cents

Zander

Banned
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/vicky-vette said:
Vicky Vette[/URL][/B], post: 7389325, member: 99191"]No... I didn't leave the building after winning last year... lol

Mind keeping me in the mix? xoxo Drop me a load... of votes...
1. Miss Freeones - http://miss.freeones.com/miss-freeon...der=name&b=694
2. Best OSCM - http://miss.freeones.com/best-ocsm/?...der=name&b=694

My suggested votes other than me?

1. Julia Ann
2. Nikki Benz
3. Puma Swede
4. Carmen Valentina
5. Shanda Fay
6. Gabby Quinteros
7. Charlee Chase

I also like Louise Jenson and Eve Laurence too as a pot luck since they cam for http://www.VNALive.com xo
.... and don't forget Sabrina Deep who is super cool too!!!!

Thanks!!

Vicky Vette
image08.jpg

I am back and support Vicky Vette and for the hell of it Eve Laurence ..... lol

Mr who...thats a great mindset in voting.

Some of the girls I voted for today were
Brianna lee
Miss Hybrid
Siry
Malena Morgan
....and all the other votes went amongst our beloved mob girls.

Just one quiz...did somebody say Mia Malkova was in the contest?
I didn t see her on the voting list....

Maggie Green

Miss Freeones
Siri
Nikki Benz
Phoenix Marie

Euro Babe
Tanya Tate

Cam
Sabrina Deep

Adult Model
Brianna Jordan

Newcomer
Madison Rose

OCSM
Spexy Ashleigh
Briana Lee
Alicia Secret

JaanaRuutu

I hope that everyone votes based on who they see as a contributor to the freeones community the most and deserves the title, rather than just someone who campaigns the most and isn't even a top 100 freeones model.

I was honored to have won for best site in 2011 and am honored to even be in the top 20 and top 10 of best ocsm. let the BEST person win. my 2 cents
I wholeheartedly believe that one can contribute to FO and the boards without having to be a top 100 model. Those numbers don't reflect effort or work-ethic and I don't think girls should be judged in that way for the contest, especially not in the categories that deal with OCSMs.

But, i've been here for like, 5 minutes, so who knows.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
This year is actually really interesting since we have lots of 'amateur' models, cam girls, erotic models, and "unknown". Tons of the big names are missing. No Lisa Ann, Sophie Dee, Jayden Jaymes, etc. I think 2013 is a year we can potentially give some lucky girl a big break.

JaanaRuutu

This year is actually really interesting since we have lots of 'amateur' models, cam girls, erotic models, and "unknown". Tons of the big names are missing. No Lisa Ann, Sophie Dee, Jayden Jaymes, etc. I think 2013 is a year we can potentially give some lucky girl a big break.
And that's why I think this website is awesome.

TAYSTEVENS

Hey everyone its that time of year again :) as always glad to be a part of this contest and this community. I appreciate all your support over the years and would love your support this year. I would love to win best cam girl, best adult model and of course miss freeones. I feel that i have not participated that much over this year in this forum so best ocsm should go to someone very deserving who puts their time into this forum a lot more then I do so I hope that I can get your votes in the categories I feel I work very hard in and thats best cam girl, best adult model and hey who wouldnt want miss freeones :) I hope your all doing fantastic. And i thank you in advance for all your votes :)
xoxo taylor

www.vote4tay.com