• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

virginity loss- first time sex--mather

damppanties

Banned
This is the second of 3 parts--this is the second sex session after losing my virginity an hour or so earlier.

Second coupleing—virginity loss night

As I said in my previous thread after losing my virginity to a sweet and thoughtful and caring boy we had sex again after we both waked up from our slumber. I woke to find him on top of me asleep, holding me down. There was a lot of moisture and blood around our pelvic areas. I laid there listening to my loves rhymic breathing as he slept and with my head near his chest I heard his heart beat. I managed to slid out from under him and he turned over on his back and I thought he woke up some but he fell asleep again and I watched his chest rise and fall with his breathing. We both smelled of sex, dried sweat, my blood and our sex juices. My sloppy vagina was a mixture of my natural lubrication, blood and his thick seman. I liked his seman and everything about it. The taste, texture, and wonderfull powerful pungent smell drove me wild since the first time I experienced it. The smell of his manly body and the sight of his now flaccid penis stuck to his leg with sperm dribbling out the tip was a glorious sight. The condom was off his penis and where he set it on the pillow. I cleaned him up and started sucking on his flaccid penis paying special attention to the underside of its head and stroked his balls and shaft until he was awake and hard again. I knew he had at least 2 more loads of sperm for me that night and I rolled a blue Trojan over his manhood. His cock was hot to the touch and I liked the fact he had shaved it for me. He rested while I showered. I finished quickly and was back in his embrace all wet and hot from my hot shower and dunk in the hot tub. I could hardly wait to be touched by him and we played our game of rub and seek.
This game was a word game that involved caressing the body part correctly guessed. We lay there together and rolled around switching positions a lot. He sucked my breasts and nipples until they were turgid, firm and tingling all over. I stroked his cock with the condom on it until he was fully erect again and straining against the latex wanting to be free of its covering. It would periodically move and it was throbbing for entry into my vagina.
As a tease to heighten the emotions I touched his balls which he really loved and cupped them gingerly and asked if he had any seman for me. I then put his cock head in my mouth and rimmed the knob of the penis until a little pre-cum flowed out the tip and was visible in the reservoir tip as milky white. Knowing he was ready for action I jumped on top and sat on his head and smothered his mouth with my vagina and soon he was licking and sucking my labia and darting his tongue in my moist vagina. My heart began to pound harder and I was starting to pant until he managed to find my clitoris and then my head started to spin. I climbed down his body and impaled my self on his cock. With him laying on his back I told him I was going to fuck him silly and drive him insane with pleasure as I started madly pumping up and down on his shaft quickly and at times slowly. Soon he closed his eyes moaned, exhaled and totally stiffened his body as his cock started throbbing and he ejaculated again in the condom buried in my vagina. I got off him fell on top of him, hugged him and said well done Ted may I have some and he immediately knew I wanted his condom filled with his love juice. He pulled it off his half erect cock and fed me its contents. It was more watery and less thick as he had previously ejaculated, but it was still plenty pungent, and it went direct to my head and made me more horny if at all possible. With him spent for a while I threw my arms around my hunks broad chest and hugged and took in his manly smell and said how I cared for him and then I proceeded to give him the blow job of his life as I stuffed his seven inches in my throat all the way as he was flaccid and coated with his man cream. I played with his nut sack and cupped his balls, even taking one in my mouth and letting his manhood dangle for a bit, but not too long. I wanted his shaft to come back to full length and girth which was the size of a seven inche salt shaker, in my mouth as long as I could with out gagging and nurse his worn out pecker back to shape. He was beginning to stiffen a bit and I continued to administer first aid to his manhood with my tongue directly to the cock head and the tender underside he said he liked to be given love nibbles to. I knew his body in some ways he did not as I found touching the base with my rolling finger tips at the same time made him breathe more deeply and his heart to quicken its pace and his body seemed to radiate more heat. Rubbing his chest also seemed to clear his head and relax his muscles and give him a single minded purpose to desire me, love me, and only the person he was sharing this intimate moment with. I had figured all this out in the time before we went all the way. That time of experimentation was valuable to me as I learned to operate the male body and he learned to operate my female body. Grabbing his butt, which I started to do also helped him relax and get a stronger erection that he could hold longer. He was now at full erection and with my nursing it was slightly bigger than before but I knew he would not hold his rock hard stiffie as long as the previous sexual encounters. I quickly motioned for him to come over and start our third and probably final encounter of the night. I will continue with this encounter in another thread.-- third coupleing---virginity loss night

more to come monday