• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Vintage cigarette ads

Just wow. :facepalm:

Click the link for 20 of them.

marlboro_baby_campaign_20100815_1918251017.jpg

Attachments

• blow_in_her_face_20100815_1331354904.jpg
    blow_in_her_face_20100815_1331354904.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 177
After seeing some of those ads about "smoking = thin and/or fit", is anyone else starting to think that there's a connection between the current increasing rates of obesity and the decrease in smoking? I mean, McD's has been around for quite a while. Is there anyone here who smokes and is obese? Anyone who doesn't smoke and is fit? (Me, sort of) Just wondering.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
You could die at any moment. HAVE A FAG!

After seeing some of those ads about "smoking = thin and/or fit", is anyone else starting to think that there's a connection between the current increasing rates of obesity and the decrease in smoking? I mean, McD's has been around for quite a while. Is there anyone here who smokes and is obese? Anyone who doesn't smoke and is fit? (Me, sort of) Just wondering.

when i was a teen in to my 20s i smoked and was super thin and i quit and gained lots of extra pounds, i am an on again off again smoker now and when i smoke i lose about 5 to 10 pounds, then i stop and gain it back. it is pretty much cuz i am lazy and instead of making food i will smoke, so with me it is true. but i am sure their are people it is not true for