• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Videos of Jesse Capelli

Cant help you there mate, and I think this should be in the videos section.

As of right now there are no free full length videos of Jesse in this forum unless you are a Emporium user. The Ron Harris girl/girl video can be found there. There is not alot of hardcore Jesse footage to be found yet because she just started doing girl/girl and solo videos within the last year or so. You can find her at Rons site solo and with Dillon. She also did some work for Suze.net and Dani.com. She worked for Toungesandtoys.com with Holly Morgan. Thats the longest video of her that I know of to date. All the really good stuff is on her site, and most of it is still soft. She just started posting the unedited videos within the last 6 months. Shes out there ya just gotta look, and its damn hot. Sooner or later all the stuff she did for other sites will get posted on her site, so she says. She did work for FTV, but not hardcore videos for them. As I had said earlier, she just signed with ClubJenna. On Monday the 18th they shot their first flick together, it will be called "Jesse Loves Jenna". Shes says this will be he most explicit work yet so keep your eyes peeled. The smart thing to do is join her site because it will all be there in time. She also does a live cam for members and tons of hot stills. To top it off you get access to Glamor/Amaturmodelsgonebad.com for free with sign up. So come on over and visit us on the hottest spot on the net. www.jessecapelli.com If anybody knows of any other sites she's worked for let me know.
THX,
bigjessefan76