• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Video game villains! Your favorite?

I always enjoyed Darth Malak (Born Alek Squinquargesimus and nicknamed Squint) from Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. In fact, I enjoyed most of all the villains in that franchise.

From Malak's destroying Taris to the scene where it showed his lack of a jaw from where Revan took it off by a lightsaber.

"I betrayed you when I realized my own strength was greater than yours…" ―Darth Malak, to Revan his former Sith Master.

Like most Sith Lords, Malak started out as a respected Jedi Knight and military commander. During the Mandalorian Wars is when he began toying around with the Dark Side, slowly being pulled in its direction. Revan his closest friend and Jedi Knight, too, fought on Malachor V and from there they eventually built the new Sith Empire. From there they found the Star Maps and eventually the Star Forge where an incredible army. Extremely powerful. They both of them later disappeared only to return with the powerful army and declared war on the Republic. During a Jedi Knight mission to capture both Revan and Malak, Malak opened fire on Revan's ship, believing that his now former master is dead, Malak took over the role of being Dark Lord. He took on an apprentice, former Jedi Padawan, Darth Bandon.

darth-malak.jpg

Sephiroth by far for me (yeah he was kind of weak in FF7 but he was still badass)

Liquid Snake (MGS1)

Krauser (RE4, that fight with him on the ruins temple was amazing)

Tank (L4D)

Hitler (Wolfenstein)

Bowser (Mario series)

Ganondorf (Zelda)

Zulu tribe (Civilization 2, for some reason they always advanced far in the game and came after me so it was always an all out war between the two of us)

Oh and the NES itself when it would start crapping out and take forever to get a game going! :mad:

JayJohn85

Banned
Krauser (RE4, that fight with him on the ruins temple was amazing)

ditto I completely freaked out when he started moving really fast. Wesker wasnt as impressive in 5!

Sephiroth from final fantasy and kingdom hearts. He's seems very intelligent AND badass, unlike most villians

Mr. X is another favorite of mine. He just screams badass and dominance!

The T-103, also known as Mr. X, was the first mass produced Tyrant. It was created on Umbrella's Sheena Island, aptly named Tyrant Plant. The high incompatibility ratio was solved by injecting subjects with Beta Hetero Nonserotonin. This substance is an adrenal based neurotransmitter extracted from the Locus Ceruleus. A vast supply was found in male adolescents. They must be kept unanaesthetised in order to ensure maximum amounts of the substance are extracted. Production was carried out on Sheena Island until it blew up.

It is no longer sentient, meaning it has no concept of his mission. This can cause him to perform ill-advised actions in some cases, such as diving into the smelting pit in William Birkin's laboratory. Unlike his predecessors, the T-103 is known for its near-human appearance and mysterious silence. Also, he exhibits no visible mutations like the huge talons prominently featured on earlier models. This changes, however, if T-103 suffers serious injury, after which he will mutate and display the features seen in other Tyrant models. This mutation includes talons on both hands and increased muscle mass. T-103 could also be programmed to achieve specific goals, such as the acquisition of the G-virus sample contained within Sherry Birkin's locket.

resident-evil-the-many-looks-of-the-tyrant-20090306031541798-000.jpg

A couple months ago I tried to play RE1 again and I forgot how hard that game was. That was true survival horror. Anytime I just heard one zombie, I'd check my ammo and see I only had 4 bullets and I was just like, "god damnit..." and I didn't move at all. haha, i'm a pussy