• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Video - European production?, outdoors, daytime; Caucasian, dark hair, olive tan, young/teenie look

Part 1/3

My apologies in advance.

This will need to be a 3 part post, due to the 5 links per 24 hours limit rule/guideline.

Okay ... my apologies in advance since I don't quite have the usual identification images. Whether they be the originating video link and/or the preview screens, etc.

However ... I "do" have a series of descriptor images of which I can only hope might help to further accurately convey the scene I have been attempting to recall from memory.

All ... right ... so, as far as the overall setting goes, it took place on some kind of grassy valley.

It looked quite similar to this. Except that, I don't really recall there being any kinds of structures in the scene at all. It was pretty much just this vast, wide open valley. There was grass for as far as the eyes could see. Except there weren't really a whole bunch of trees. Maybe just a few really big/giant trees in a few places. And maybe several large hills sprinkled about, off into the distance.

There wasn't a whole lot of sunlight. It wasn't exactly too bright, but it was in no way gloomy either. I can't quite recall whether there was any wind or not. Maybe just a light/gentle gust, but nothing strong. I'm guessing time wise it may have been slightly after mid-day/afternoon. Perhaps around 2:00 - 3:00 PM.

There may have been some very distant mountains in the far background. And they might have had a little white/snow on/near the tops. If I had to guess, this might have been an obscure part of Europe somewhere.

Now ... as far as the performers go ...

The dude sort of had this Pierre Woodman-esque type of look and vibe to him.

To be continued in Part 2 ...