• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Victoria Silvstedt

She is one sweet Swede! anyone have any more hot or nude pictures of her?

Last edited by a moderator:
i was just wondering if i could post more. i heard some rules about the topic starter could only post 1 starting pic, but i want to show these people her beauty! o well, here goes...

[Please Note: the attachement in this post has been deleted by a moderator!]

member469

Closed Account!
First of all, she's a Playboy Playmate, and I don't think any of her pics should be posted here. It's ok to post links to her pics though. And yes, the thread starter can post a pic of a babe he is looking for a name for, but you already know Victoria's name, so please just post links of babes in this circumstance.

Thanks

Waoooh!!! I save the pic before Eddie came here!!!:nanner: :nanner: :spin:

She's one of my favorite Playmates, but it's rather difficult to follow her "official website" situation. I think she used to have one at sexyvictoria.com, then it was sitevictoria.com, now I believe there's a victoriasilvstedt.com that recently opened... :rolleyes:

[Please Note: the attachement in this post has been deleted by a moderator!]

only the thread starter may post pics unless the pic comes from http://photos.freeones.com and the link is posted along with the pic. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was kind of aware that she had an old website (or two) which went away, then a newer one came out......are you saying on this new one, she doesn't get naked? :confused:

Thats a big N-O, she does some nudity but some of that is just not "girl next door" type, and 80% of the new site is her mag covers and "family" or "behind the scenes" stuff with her all dressed up with little bro (not paying to see little bro getting a hug).

her old site (i think her first independent one after the alphamodels one) was pretty good, nude and near nude sets out the wazoo, shame she had to go get married to that Houston sports pimp (Hey everybody the 'stros are on KHOU tnite, weather next) lucky a$$ bastard, its said they met at a party, some small time talking head gets the rest of his life with her! man life sucks.

If you have BitTorrent try this:
http://forum.flashback.info/leave.p...wnload.php/3211690/Victoria Silvstedt.*******

103,85MB with large pics of her.
But be FAST these links die fast.