• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Victoria Beckham / Posh Spice (Spice Girls)

I don't have a link to the pics, don't know if they are out yet.

25 May 2005
GOSH!
Posh poses in nude to raise cash for Elton charity book
By Harry Page Mirror Photographer
STARK but beautiful - this naked image of Posh is one we've never seen before...or are ever likely to see again.

She strips off for a glossy new book, 4 Inches - a reference to the size of the models' stiletto heels - to raise money for Sir Elton John's Aids charity.

Posh and other celebrities, including the Duchess of York, Kate Moss, Rachel Hunter and Geri Halliwell, agreed to be photographed nude - except for a pair of Jimmy Choos and Cartier jewellery.

And, especially in Victoria's case, the result is stunning. For once she is actually posing, as opposed to just pouting. She looks incredibly natural and, even better, she seems to be having fun.

Advertisement

It's a fascinating shot that shows a slightly cheeky side to her personality, but it's also rather demure. The lighting is soft, smoothing away her normally glossy, showbiz edges to reveal a deeply attractive young woman in the prime of her life.

Another black and white shot of Kate Moss is equally impressive - capturing her effortless cool. Despite being incredibly sexy, she always manages to make it look as if she isn't trying too hard.

The snap shows why she remains at the top of her profession. It screams Kate Moss, Supermodel.

- 4 Inches, brainchild of Jimmy Choo boss Tamara Mellon, is out to today priced at £39.99.

Re: Posh Spice to pose nude

can't wait to see her. :)

Paroxysmia

Banned

bump! she has no more money... Spice is not good for hemorroids, don't forget that!

Why would anyone pay for her to do a nude spread??? She looks like a boned out rat!!!

If she wants to make a contribution, tell her to leave her clothes on and make a donation.....

Last edited:

Why do they make a big deal about posing nude but don't actually show anything?

me personally thought she was hot....when she was pre-op and with spice girls....now no ty

Superfly

Closed Account

There are genuine nude shots of her sunbathing from around 1999 just prior to the boob job, nothing to shout home about..never liked her!

Victoria Beckham

I don't know if this has already been posted but my respect for her has just 'risen'!:D

Attachments

• victoria[1].jpg
    victoria[1].jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 5,414
Re: Victoria Beckham

She gets on my f*****g nerves..naked or not.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Re: Victoria Beckham

tunsty said:
She gets on my f*****g nerves..naked or not.

Can't stand her either - I was a very happy man when Groovejet (If This Ain't Love) got to number 1 ahead of her warbling....