• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Very impressive masterpiece of art!

I had never seen anything like this before!

It is very impressive, and I think it was extremely hard to create such a stuff! Very creative and off-the-wall idea!

I am sure that the ability to evoke such bright emotions is the most important feature of art!

It made my day! Under I am still under the influence of it.

This is a video by Blu, called MUTO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuGaqLT-gO4

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
I'm usually not a fan of stuff like that, but that was pretty cool looking.

Wicked! That artist is very creative.

I would like to see some Graff artists manipulate a scene with crazy wildstyle letters.

:thumbsup:

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
How did they do this? is this computer graphics?

I wondered that myself because I'm pretty sure that the city he did that in wouldn't ALLOW him to do all that to public property. And, if he tried to do it "secretly", he definitely would've been caught because that had to take a long, long time.

Either way, it's fucking cool looking.

Wow, man that's sweet. That shit is real art - not a bunch of wanking splodges of paint that sell for £50 million or something.

That was very cool. Amazing in fact! Thanks for bringing that to us, jamrak!

I wondered that myself because I'm pretty sure that the city he did that in wouldn't ALLOW him to do all that to public property. And, if he tried to do it "secretly", he definitely would've been caught because that had to take a long, long time.

Either way, it's fucking cool looking.

I wouldn't know if they allowed the artist to do all these. But all the walls and buildings he painted were already painted with other stuff and graffiti or were abandoned, so no harm done imho.

I wonder how long it took to put all of that together?

Usually one second of video consits of at least 25 frames. When it comes to animation, the amount of frames can be smaller, maybe 15 frames per second. So, this guy had to draw and erase about 15 pictures on the wall to create every second of his movie... You can notice how fast cars and people are moving at the background while it plays... Also clouds are moving very fast. It means that it took many months to create this animation. Fantastic patience!

I would like to see some Graff artists manipulate a scene with crazy wildstyle letters

I would like too! But I think that it is impossible, cuz it is hard to draw even one single picture of wildstyle letters, and the more so it is hard to create several pictures to create movie. The idea reminds me of "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" hallucinations with patterns, maybe it could be created with computer graphics but not in real life!