• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[NEEDS ID] very beautiful teen from an old movie

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 117
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 121
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 120
thank you so much. I tried to find her other movies anywhere on google, iafd ,.. etc. , but no luck. You seem to me more experienced than I am. Could you kindly help me figure out how to find the other 3 movies she appeared in? It doesn't matter if (paid site) or not!
Hi there. You're welcome. I'll certainly try and help if I can. Please bear with me. Speak soon.

thank you soooo much for your effort. It's very kind of you that you tried to help ! I totally agree with you; it is a different person.
As for the Lolita movie, I can't seem to find that one as with the alternative title. It probably has another alternative title to that one aswell!.

I've come to the conclusion that the scene in Lolita, is the same scene in Teeny Stories and is probably a compilation film.
I've looked at the images on the gallery section on EGAFD and the photos match the scene in Teeny even though they are marked as being from Lolita.
I think Renate has only been in One film that we know about.
I can certainly dismiss Amateur Stuff 1&2 as another actress and is a mistake on EGAFD's part.
I'm very certain that Lolita is probably a compilation film and has copied a scene from Teeny.
That's my assumption.