• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Vending Machine Pot ! It has arrived.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
All I wanted was a 20 oz of Coke and this machine spit out this baggie full of grass clippings!

That's great one stop shopping. You can get cupcakes and pot from the same vending machine.

slowhand

Closed Account
I don't think those machines would last long - they'd get smashed up in no time :rolleyes:

I agree with you tartanterrier.

This will not fly long It will cause to much of people breaking in and stealing it out of the machines. if they want it bad enough they well get it.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I agree with you tartanterrier.

This will not fly long It will cause to much of people breaking in and stealing it out of the machines. if they want it bad enough they well get it.

No doubt cause I hear the government stuff is among the best in the world!

member006

Closed Account
It boggles the mind doesn't it? Pot in a vending machine or any prescriptions being filled by such a method. Come on everyone lets look at the whole picture. What the hell is next? The idea will only bring more tech crime, demand for expertise for fingerprint forgery etc. and more violent crime, busting into the place.

LL

What kind of "coke" are you referring to? (20 oz, I bet that's a lot of cash that needs to be put in it)

Nah, Coca-Cola. They don't have any machines yet for medicinal cocaine. But they will!