• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Vanessa Montagne

She's famous... but who is she?(Vanessa Montagne)

Hey there everyone. I'm not sure if this girl has come up before, but it's been bugging me for ages now - who is she?! She's on that famous Buds & Babes poster, Riding High. Does anyone know who she is? Any info is appreciated :)

GN0070-240px.jpg

georges

Staff member
wow tachi that is a nice babe!

i invite you for a beer:glugglug:

regards

georges

georges

Staff member
she has nice mega boobies and is a nice blonde and of course i like her very much.

regards

georges;):)

Wow - I never thought this thread would re-surface! It's a classic :)
So yeh anyway, who is she? I still have her gracing my bedroom wall, and yet I still don't know who she is. The poster is copyrighted 2001, with "All girl shots bk@janen.com" written at the bottom, but there ain't nothin' at http://www.janen.com except a lot of pop-ups. I must find out who she is, so my wondering tormented soul can be put to rest.

Oh yeh, and there's fuck-all at http://www.budsandbabes.com - the very site that the poster seems to be advertising.

No... I figured there was no point seeing as there was nothing at the URL. Do you think I should anyway?

hell yes...even tho i had a stange dream about meet her and freeones and he said she was his wife and he wasnt happy that i had jerked off about her.......

i woke up quite freaked out to be honest

Yikes! Well maybe FreeOnes before bedtime isn't such a wise idea! Although saying that, I can't say I've ever had a bad dream after a FreeOnes session!
Eating Kellogg's Corn Flakes with Banana before bedtime is a whole different story... :eek:

But yes, I shall try emailing right away. Wish me luck!

hehehe go for it....dream also morphed into a big giant chasing me with a club....just in case you thought i was obsessedly weird...

to late

lol! I've had a fair few weird dreams lately. Maybe you oughta look into your dreams... They might mean something...

Anyhoo, I have sent 'em an email... and it hasn't been sent back 'return to sender' yet... so fingers crossed!!