• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Valerie Law / ValerieVideo - heavy busty amateur

Let's introduce Valerie Law aka ValerieVideo, she is totally amateur, isn't doing nude at all, can be more considered as a random facebook girl than an usual model.

bb0bf772ec5541d444dc654e8199d17c_17855476.jpg

No nudes but an outrageous body and a smile to die for !!

the first pic shows that she is a bit chubby but huge boobs like hers can't grow otherwise :D
however that second pic show her some times ago with a way smaller boobs, starting a controversy about the fact her boobs are or not 100% natural... personaly I think overweight can explain her sudden growth :boobies:

twitter (inactive)
google+
tumblr

huge pics collection :
link 1 - link 2

enjoy !

made some intensive research and finally find her facebook and a few private pics :

http://www.facebook.com/ValerieeLaw

also found this link where she talk about her mental disorder :

http://bipolar-affectivedisorder.com/bipolar-disorder-a-sit-down-with-myself/

msvalerievideo says:
May 26, 2011 at 4:12 pm
OH MY GOD. i have extreme manic depression bipolar disorder. i actually was manic for the past month about. i just got stabilized on my new medication a few days ago, and im still adjusting to the ambien etc. etc. that i need to eventually get off. The lithium helps my sleeping a lot

her overwhelming internet popularity might not had help her to gain mental stability, this might explain her actual shyness and the deletion of her youtube account...

in this link, they are telling us she was 19 years old back in december 2011
in her facebook, by looking carefuly you can learn her birthday is around january-february

so, her extrapolated birthdate might be around january-february 1992

You think she's overweight? Are you serious?
for a range of people she can be viewed as overweight, but I can assure you that I'm not in that range.
The bit of fat tissue she has around her stomach is largely offset by the amount of fat tissue that growed on her boobs :D