• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

US vows action over Iranian plot to hire Mexican drug cartel to kill Saudi ambassador

Re: US vows action over Iranian plot to hire Mexican drug cartel to kill Saudi ambass

you know Cindy, there are no points for trying or 'just having a go' in these type of threads

if you want people not to laugh when they see your name appear then you really have to know some things.

She's not wrong... trust me. The evidence of Iranian arms being used against Israel and our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan has been mounting over the last decade. :2 cents:

Re: US vows action over Iranian plot to hire Mexican drug cartel to kill Saudi ambass

She's not wrong... trust me. The evidence of Iranian arms being used against Israel and our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan has been mounting over the last decade. :2 cents:

trust you? or trust your Fox news, Neocon, propaganda?

Should we trust that Iraq had WMDs also?

I do trust that NeoCons will create another pretext for a war that America cannot afford for the sole benefit of israel. Does it bother you just a little bit to know that a foreign country totally dictates US foreign policy in the mideast? Do you know that Americas relationship with this little terror state will be Americas downfall?

I would think by now that even the dumbest of the US soldiers would be asking themselves the question "what the fuck am I actually fighting for"

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement

Think again. Everyone in the know, realizes where all this headed eventually, the overthrow of the Iranian fascist regime. By doing that Iraq, and Afghanistan are more secure. It's only a matter of time.

Hasn't America been saying this for thirty years? Fucking do it already.

Hasn't America been saying this for thirty years? Fucking do it already.

Patience. It will happen. We should rip that regime 444 times, one for each day they kept our guys hostage.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.

I do trust that NeoCons will create another pretext for a war that America cannot afford for the sole benefit of israel. Does it bother you just a little bit to know that a foreign country totally dictates US foreign policy in the mideast?

I don't like a lot of things this guy has said but, I have to admit, he has a point on this. It is time to cut the chord. At least the Saudis have oil. Superstition doesn't drive me to work.

C

cindy CD/TV

you know Cindy, there are no points for trying or 'just having a go' in these type of threads

if you want people not to laugh when they see your name appear then you really have to know some things.

In that case, YOU should probably stop posting. From what I can tell, a LOT of people here know I'm right. As for you, well, even a mod called you out on another thread as being a pointless waste of time to have a debate with.

Cindy watches Fox news, she knows everything there is to know.

Actually CNN on this topic. But Fox and CNN: same news, same conclusions. Isn't that the oddest coincidence? Hmmm....

The US and Isreal axis of evil have alot of crimes to yet pay for, they deserve to get their teeth kicked in hard, and they will soon

Care to explain this? So we DESERVE to have our teeth kicked in? Really? And who's going to do this, exactly? And how? You clearly are a bigot when it comes to Israel (note the correct spelling of the country's name). By any chance, do you happen to be a Muslim? I've visited three mosques and have heard the same exact sentiments from worshippers and imams at all three.

Your move.

Does anyone feel Israel is a detriment to America's national security? We owe them nothing. If anything, they owe us. I'd send every enemy terrorist to Hell if I could but I don't see how our relationship with Israel is in our interest. Don't they have enough nukes to protect themselves? Let's not be manipulated and played for suckers.

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.

Does anyone feel Israel is a detriment to America's national security? We owe them nothing. If anything, they owe us. I'd send every enemy terrorist to Hell if I could but I don't see how our relationship with Israel is in our interest. Don't they have enough nukes to protect themselves? Let's not be manipulated and played for suckers.

Does a duck, duck? do bears, bear? Do bees, Bee?

Oy vey ........

C

cindy CD/TV

That's a really interesting question. :yesyes: We're allies with Israel, which in some ways is like being friends with someone who's always having issues/problems. We try to be a good friend and help our friend out when he's in crisis -- and we might feel pretty guilty if we turned our back on him -- but sometimes his issues really test and strain our friendship. One could certainly argue that Israel perhaps takes advantage of that friendship sometimes and, directly or indirectly, involves us in shit we'd rather not be a part of. But at the same time, we ARE his friend. So the question is: What kind of friend do we want to be? If our friend (Israel) is in a fight with several other kids (Syria, Iran, Lebanon, just for the sake of metaphor) in the schoolyard, do we jump in and help our friend out, or do we stand back and let him fight alone? If we do nothing, what does that say about us? :dunno:

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolumnists/why_we_need_israel_tza4kAkH7m7f10fCiMve4M

We need them.

That's a really interesting question. :yesyes: We're allies with Israel, which in some ways is like being friends with someone who's always having issues/problems. We try to be a good friend and help our friend out when he's in crisis -- and we might feel pretty guilty if we turned our back on him -- but sometimes his issues really test and strain our friendship. One could certainly argue that Israel perhaps takes advantage of that friendship sometimes and, directly or indirectly, involves us in shit we'd rather not be a part of. But at the same time, we ARE his friend. So the question is: What kind of friend do we want to be? If our friend (Israel) is in a fight with several other kids (Syria, Iran, Lebanon, just for the sake of metaphor) in the schoolyard, do we jump in and help our friend out, or do we stand back and let him fight alone? If we do nothing, what does that say about us? :dunno:

If Iran were to attack Israel would you want us to get involved militarily?

I understand friendship but this one seems highly more beneficial to one and many times detrimental to the other.

Fuck yes but we wouldn't have to use boots on the ground. Our airpower would wipe every Iranian unit off the board. Air defense and air force would be destroyed in 5 days, their Navy in 2, their Command and Control in 2, their military bases in 5. Iran is so incredibly target rich.

C

cindy CD/TV

I understand friendship but this one seems highly more beneficial to one and many times detrimental to the other.

Fuck yes but we wouldn't have to use boots on the ground. Our airpower would wipe every Iranian unit off the board. Air defense and air force would be destroyed in 5 days, their Navy in 2, their Command and Control in 2, their military bases in 5. Iran is so incredibly target rich.

Want? Oh, God no, I don't want war or to send our troops into harm's way -- I lost a friend in Afghanistan. :crying:

I don't mean to sound like I'm splitting hairs, but Israel is our ally and we are bound by covenant to defend them. Now, we could simply withdraw from that obligation and dishonorably break our word, but then no country would ever trust us again. Like Israel, we are also bound to defend South Korea and Taiwan -- both of which would embroil us in FAR more dangerous conflicts (North Korea, Peoples Republic of China, respectively) than anything Iran could throw at us (nods to acknowledge Trident's point).

Want? Oh, God no, I don't want war or to send our troops into harm's way -- I lost a friend in Afghanistan. :crying:

I don't mean to sound like I'm splitting hairs, but Israel is our ally and we are bound by covenant to defend them. Now, we could simply withdraw from that obligation and dishonorably break our word, but then no country would ever trust us again. Like Israel, we are also bound to defend South Korea and Taiwan -- both of which embroil us in FAR more dangerous conflicts (North Korea, Peoples Republic of China, respectively) than anything Iran could throw at us (nods to acknowledge Trident's point).

I understand that you wouldn't want to send the troops. But, under this covenant, you would also send them if they were attacked by Iran which is one country. Should we ask for help from Europe, who are also our friends, and ask them to endanger their sons and daughters?

C

cindy CD/TV

I understand that you wouldn't want to send the troops. But, under this covenant, you would also send them if they were attacked by Iran which is one country. Should we ask for help from Europe, who are also our friends, and ask them to endanger their sons and daughters?

I would choose to support Israel logistically, and with airstrikes -- putting boots on the ground is absolutely the LAST option I would ever consider. If Iran attacked Israel in some way, I do think Europe would offer similar support, much in the way that Britain and France took on the lion's share of the air support burden for the rebels in Libya.