• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

US knew of pearl harbor attack and allowed it to happen

DId US government allow Pearl harbor to happen?

• Yes, its easy to see that

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • No, the US governemnt would never do such a thing

Votes: 23 71.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With all the spy satellites the US had in 1941, how could they not know? What a rube.
Of course, their were a few guys operating a radar station that picked up the incoming attack force, but by then it was too late.

Mayhem

Banned
I'm going to allow this thread to stay open, for the sole reason that there are a great amount of theories surrounding Pearl Harbor and there is no reason why they shouldn't be discussed. So even though I think this topic is stupid, I'll allow it; however this topic is obviously very heated, so if you can't find the ability to discuss it without flaming or insults, just ignore it and let it die. Any flaming (or attempts at baiting) could result in punishment if this thread turns into a complete bitchfest...

As far as I'm concerned, Jenkums sole purpose for participating on this board is to bait, flame, insult and troll. And of all the threads that have ever been locked around here, I think it's just groovy that this one is staying open.

@Mayhem : Okidoki, YOU are NOT able to PROOF it was / was not ...the way he told. So everyone STILL is BELIEVING, ( me included ) , so you should RESPECT his opinion ! Just to BELIEVE in something, doesn´t make too much sense to me ...I myself do NOT believe that the govnmt. knew about it , but I don´t KNOW . We really KNOW about the bastards I mentioned above .

I BELIEVE there´s some golf-floor growing outta my azz , but I don´t KNOW for sure cause I don´t see my azz too often ...got me ...?? ...lol :D:D

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
We didn't need a "pretext" to join WWII. War was coming, everyone knew it. The United States wasn't ready to join the fight. We didn't have the men trained or the material under full production. We were well on our way to total-war production through the lend-lease act that was signed in March of 1941, nine months before the Japanese made their cowardly attack. To suggest that the Roosevelt administration was somehow in collusion with the Japanese is foolish and demonstrates a total ignorance of history.

Let's remember how the duplicitous, conniving US government practically goaded the Japanese into attacking Pear lHarbor, had advance warning of the attack and did fuck all to warn the US fleet of the Japaneses intentions because the government wanted a pretext to join WW2. Agree or disagree, to me it is crystal clear the truth, you certainly wonr find the truth on the history channel or in a childrens history book, or in a mainstream movie directed by Speilberg.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Yeah we did have our heroes!! -- John Belushi in the role he was made to play... Captain "Wild" Bill Kelso in 1941 * :)

* This is the film Jenkum referred to. Directed by Steven Spielberg. ;)

Last edited:

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
I've heard of this theory but forget the details and don't have the time to check out this thread.
So why did I even botehr posting? :tongue:

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Has anyone else noticed how Ass-Vapors hasn't charged back to defend his stupid assertion?

C

cindy CD/TV

That some people believe this conspiracy shit is simply unbelievable. :facepalm: :brick: The Japanese blew the bulk of the U.S. Pacific fleet to hell in just a few hours on Dec. 7, 1941, leaving the U.S. VERY vulnerable and incapable of checking their romp through the Far East -- conquering one island chain after another and fortifying those positions -- from Dec. 1941 to June 1942.

So, are we to believe that the U.S. let Japan bomb Pearl Harbor so it would have justification to do what it REALLY, secretly wanted to do: conquer Japan? That's the assertion!? If that's true, then how does crippling the very air and naval forces that the U.S. would need to defeat Japan help accomplish that objective? The U.S. armed forces hung by a bare thread for the first six months of the war, and if we didn't get lucky at the Coral Sea and Midway, we would've LOST altogether.

Conspiracy ... any scholar or military historian would laugh his ass off at the very mention of such an absurd notion. :1orglaugh

We didn't need a "pretext" to join WWII. War was coming, everyone knew it. The United States wasn't ready to join the fight. We didn't have the men trained or the material under full production. We were well on our way to total-war production through the lend-lease act that was signed in March of 1941, nine months before the Japanese made their cowardly attack. To suggest that the Roosevelt administration was somehow in collusion with the Japanese is foolish and demonstrates a total ignorance of history.

Cowardly? I am sure the US announces every airstrike it is going to make on it's enemies. I dunno I don't think it was as jenkum says. But as to the actual attack man, Ambush is sound military doctrine.

I do not think that the American goverment knew about the impending attack.

Conspiracy theories have always existed.

One thing to is that there were those in the military who knew that id we were going to be attacked in the Pacific that it would be pretty much what happened at Pearl but those who were in charge either wouldn't listen or were totally naive that a attack like that could even happen!

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
too*
,* (multiple)
id*?
AN attack*

Still a better thought out premise than anything Butt-vapors has posted. Ever.