• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

US film star Patrick Swayze dies

R.I.P. "Dalton".:(

And thanks for your contribution to one of the all time "movies for guys who like movies", "Road House"

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Give the guy credit. A lot of it. He fought until the end. :(

sadly i had to click the article to put a face to the name. but i did know him once i seen him.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
I knew this was coming but somehow hoped it wouldn't. Another icon of my generation passes to where we will all end up sooner or later....some sooner than later.

RIP Patrick. Thanks for everything.

This is real sad. :(
I like Patrick Swayze,I loved his movies,
Ghost made me cry like a bitch,Point Break was bad ass,(that movie MADE Keanu Reeves)
I liked his show on AE 'The Beast'.
Hope he rests in peace.:hatsoff:

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
I still remember Patrick and Chris Farley doing the skit about Chippendales.
Great stuff. RIP Mr Swayze.

This is real sad. :(
I like Patrick Swayze,I loved his movies,
Ghost made me cry like a bitch,Point Break was bad ass,(that movie MADE Keanu Reeves)
I liked his show on AE 'The Beast'.
Hope he rests in peace.:hatsoff:

No "Roadhouse"? That's one of the only movies I can literally watch everytime it's on tv.

jasonk282

Banned
RIP Dalton,

jasonk282

Banned
This might sound strange,but I have NEVER seen that film before,it didnt appeal to me. I need to go see it though:thumbsup:

Really? it's just basicly the collest guy movie out there.

I still remember Patrick and Chris Farley doing the skit about Chippendales.
Great stuff. RIP Mr Swayze.

Yeah. That has to be one of the funniest moments of all time on SNL. I also loved Road House, Dirty Dancing, Point Break, and Ghost. Such a shame to see him gone this young.

R.I.P. Patrick Swayze

I just found out upon getting on computer. Sad news to hear. I loved him in Red Dawn, Ghost, Road House, and Dirty Dancing.

I hope there is a weekend of his movies on AMC or some channel, just out of respect, considering it is Patrick Swayze.

I miss him already. He was awesome in films.

I just found out upon getting on computer. Sad news to hear. I loved him in Red Dawn, Ghost, Road House, and Dirty Dancing.

I hope there is a weekend of his movies on AMC or some channel, just out of respect, considering it is Patrick Swayze.

I miss him already. He was awesome in films.