• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Untitled Sexcapades (from new guy)

Hey im new to the forum and saw a spot for stories. well me and my homeboy were writing stories and we just kinda up and stopped. Thought id post a few on here 1 at a time. see if you guys are interested. If so then ill pick back up on it. The first two "chapters" (i guess) are written by him and the third is written by me. Thanks. Story is of a guy struggling with himself and well...his addiction.

"Chapter" 1

Look at her. I’m completely mesmerized. Curves in all the right places. She’s thick in the BEST way. I see all of her smooth high yellow skin exposed in front of me as she lay faced down with her back arched, clinging to the sheets, receiving it all.
Her moans. They alone are enough to make me cum. Soft, yet deep, with such intensity. She’s losing herself to this passion. She’s loving what’s inside her, who’s inside her.
And there he is, behind her. Dominating. Penetrating. His expression is a mix of pleasure and pride. This is his woman. His love. His pussy. And he knows it. Each thrust he gave her sent moans galloping out of her mouth, one after the other. She’s in a submissive position, but she gave just as good as she was getting. She matched his thrusts with some of her own, throwing it back at him on his shaft. They were engulfed in one another. His groans were in sync with her moans. It was a sweet melody to my ears, and watching them is the greatest thrill I’ve known.
I’ve been fighting the urge, but I can’t anymore. I slowly start to reach down, not taking my eyes off of them, and begin to massage myself.
God this hot!

She raises her head slightly. Our eyes lock, but only for a few seconds. Felt like minutes. It was so intense. A brief moment of shame washed over me.
‘What am I doing?! This isn’t normal. I should stop!’
I see her smirk, and I’m reassured. No smirk from him, but he clearly doesn’t mind. He likes putting on a show as much as I like to watch one.
We’re all for it.
I readjust my focus and get back into my previous state of mind, returning my hand back down south, slowly pleasuring myself on and off.
After a few more strokes, he slides out of her, slapping her ass before kneeling back to the headboard.
Oh shit.
She crawls over to him, looking him in his eyes. Love and lust combined. She reaches between his legs, grabs ahold of him and slowly starts to stroke him. She kisses him repeatedly while he massages her breasts.
Her breasts. My god. They’re so..ample. And natural. Her dark nipples stimulated by his gentle caress.
I’m trying to control myself, my breathing. This is such a turn on.
She stops stroking him and gives him one more kiss before making her way down.
He leans his head back against the headboard, letting out a deep, forceful sigh. He is completely relaxed. He holds back his sighs and grunts, occasionally letting a few slip.
As do I.
He watches her with this..euphoric expression. As do I.
Her head is repeatedly moving up and down. Up and down. Up and down. She starts slow then gradually gets faster.
And that noise! That…wet slosh! Fuck that noise is amazing!
She’s putting in work and it’s amazing. She moves her mouth down further, deep throating, taking it all in; slowly making her way back up to swirl her tongue around his tip. Then back down again. And back up, again licking his tip. She looks at him with this slightly sinister grin.
Ooh shit I’m trying to hold it together! I can’t cum yet.
She gives him another deep throat. Her lips move slowly up every inch of him. She gets to the tip, lips perched on top of it. She kisses it and she sits up. He scoots down to lay on his back.
I can’t keep my eyes off of them! I’m about to explode!
She crawls on top of him, parting her legs on both sides of him. She grabs his dick and eases it into her.
They moan simultaneously.
She begins to ride him, slowly.
Up and down. Back and forth. Then her hips go in a circular motion. She does this over and over again. She grinds like a champ. Her moans grow louder and more intense.
Her breasts bounce with every move. I go back and forth from watching her breasts to those hips giving powerful thrusts.
She leans forward to let him suck on them. His lips move all over. He sucks her nipples like he’s parched. I see his tongue swirling all around them.
FUCK!!

Finally she leans back up, but only partly. She pins his arms down with her hands and starts riding him. REALLY RIDING him!
His grunts turn to loud moans. Her louds moans turn into a mix of louder moans and light screams.
Her hips are moving something serious. Her ass is bouncing high in the air, it’s becoming a blur!
She’s squeezing his arms, moaning louder than ever. She’s almost there.
And so am I.
Everything is becoming…blurred. Their bodies. The moans. The groans. The ‘baby’s.’ The squeaking mattress. The rocking headboard. It’s all crashing in on me!
He calls out her name.
She screams out his.
Oh shit..shit!
She pins down on his arms even more, screaming that she’s cumming. Over and over she says it while his moans boom through the room.
I watch in complete amazement as we all cum at the same time (more or less.)
My heart is RACING. I can only imagine how they feel!!
She releases her grip and lays on top of him for a brief moment before rolling off of and on to her side of the bed. They share a fiery kiss.
Then they turn and look at me.

My high is over. I’ve now come down, in more ways than one.
I feel..ashamed. I didn’t belong in this room with them. This is…this is sick. I’m sick!
I’m sick for liking it as much as I did. I’m sick for wanting to do it again.
Oh how I want to do it again. To watch them. To be the exclusive audience member whom they only let see their performance.
But I can’t. This is wrong. It isn’t supposed to be like this.
But..they didn’t refuse. They didn’t turn me away. They accepted it. They welcomed it. And it seems they enjoyed me enjoying them. I mean..if it’s alright amongst all of us, and it works, who’s to say it’s wrong?!
I can’t believe I’m trying to justify this.
“You enjoy yourself over there??”
“We might go for another round later today if you wanna stick around.”

…..fuck.

Chapter 2

“Seriously?! You think it’s too slow? Dude come on!”
“It’s a soap opera apocalypse! I mean, less talk more zombies please.”
“Thank you! I agree!”
“It’s not all about the thrills and kills! What you’re missing is the character development!”

Here we are, the three of us sitting here debating television shows at the food court in the mall. Just three friends hanging out, like normal. But these past few weeks haven’t been normal. We’ve become something else, something more.
Over the past month, they’ve allowed me to observe some of the most intimate actions of their sex life. I’ve seen them commit acts of love and lust upon one another in various ways. It’s been amazing watching them. I’m grateful to them for sharing a part of their life with me that, quite frankly, normally stays between the two people who are fucking. I’ve been loving every minute of it. Getting off on them getting off.
For the most part, I’ve come to terms with the fact that this isn’t the norm. I still struggle with it sometimes. Usually, afterwards, I feel guilty, awkward, and pathetic. But none of that mattered in the moment. None of it mattered when they openly invite me into their bedroom to watch them love each other. Besides, no one knows about it but us. This is what I remind myself when those feelings arise. I wish this guilt would subside once and for all, but until then, I’ll continue to deal.
Here lately I’ve been wondering if they think about this as much as I do. I wonder if they ever secretly feel weird about anything, or is just my own insecurities. I mean..we’re sitting here chatting and laughing like I’ve never seen him do her in the ass. It almost seems as if we’re avoiding that fact. Maybe they’d just rather leave all that in the bedroom and not discuss it when we’re not intimate friends. I think it’s just me. Still, I wonder if they ever think about it how I think about it.

I also wonder if they want..more.

We head back to their place and unload the car of all the shopping bags inside. He and I bring the last of the bags in and sit them in the living room with the rest. She comes from around the corner with several rolls of wrapping paper and stands by us.
“Gonna be a good Christmas this year!”
He wraps one arm around her “We did good babe.”
She turns her head to give him a quick peck on the lips. She turns back and looks at me.
“Thanks for helping!”
She smiles so sweetly and innocently at me. Very different from the woman in the bedroom, who smirks at me while letting out those moans that send tingles to all the right places.
“Anytime.”
We’re about 30 minutes into wrapping gifts. We’ve been talking about movies, our families, what we want to eat for dinner after we finish up here. Suddenly he and I get into a conversation that distracts us from gift wrapping. Trying to get our attention, she gets up and reaches over the table to get the tape sitting beside me.
I catch a glimpse of her cleavage. Her breasts are pushed together, hanging out of her blouse ever so slightly. I instantly lick my lips and feel a slight tug in my pants. Now realizing that I’m staring, I cut my eyes up to hers. There it is, that smirk, that slightly sinister smirk that instantly gets me hard. Suddenly, a new urge comes over me. One that makes me want to act now instead of sitting back to watch. That’s new.

“Ya’ll want to take a break?” He asks.

She lays on the bed, naked. Her thick, smooth, high yellow body completely exposed, with her legs spread, her moans soft and constant. She holds his head down between her glistening thighs. The room is silent except for the sound of her gentle cries and his tongue slipping and sliding in and out of her. He parts her lips after kissing them. He then slowly licks her in an upward motion, repeatedly. His lips have a slight shine to them from her juices.
He wraps his arms around her thighs to keep her from squirming. It barely works. She begins to moan louder.
God her moans. I never get over those! Each time I hear them is like the first time. I love it. I slip my hands down into my pants and start to slowly stroke myself. I kind of wish I was the one tasting her.
He stops for a second, lifting his head to get a glimpse of her. He then goes back down. He uses the tip of his tongue to move over her clit. Sideways, forwards, circular, all this sends her into a frenzy. She gasps as if she’s taken her last breath. She moans uncontrollably. Her legs clinch closer to his head. I watch as her entire body quivers and she squirms all over the bed “ssss..ooooh fuck..”
The more she squirms and moans, the faster my heart beats, and the harder I get. I try to control my breathing, once again. Watching her is beautiful. Them. Watching them is beautiful.

After he’s done eating her, her sits up and strokes himself.
“Lay this way” he says in a deep whisper. They both glimpse at me quickly. My eyes are stuck on them as I eagerly anticipate the next act.
She lays forward onto her stomach as he makes his way behind her.
Oh shit. Yes.
She arches her back, bringing her perfectly rounded backside in the air, but he gently eases it back down. Her ass lay flat, spread over the bed.
He moves on top of her, parting his legs on both sides of her. He looks at her ass and smiles, giving one cheek a hard slap.

I can no longer contain my breathing, but they don’t seem to mind. Or notice.

He runs his hands up and down the sides of her body before finally placing them on her hips. He gently holds on to them as he begins. Slowly moving in and out of her, but he quickly changes the pace, rapidly sending thrusts her way. The bed squeaks in sync with his motions. Her moans are now flowing throughout the room. They’re not even moans, she’s just crying out. Passionately, intensely. She’s loving it.
Fuck, and so am I!

I close my eyes and look down for a brief second. When I look back up, I’m somewhere else. I see my reflection in the mirror. I’m on top of her, in place of him. I’m inside her, giving her powerful, passionate thrusts. I’m losing myself to the movements and to the sight of her ass bouncing rowdily. Our eyes meet in the mirror. She cries out for me, saying my name repeatedly with her mouth gaped open, letting out hard heavy breaths. I give her that slightly sinister smirk she’s always giving me.
That’s when I realize it. I snap out of my fantasy and I’m back to where I was, sitting a few feet away from the bed.
I realize that no longer am I trying to limit myself to slow strokes, I’ve now fully come out of my zipper, pleasuring myself like I never have while watching them. I match my strokes with the rhythm his balls slapping against her makes. I look down and close my eyes once again, going back into my fantasy. I continue, going faster and faster until I feel it. Seconds later I orgasm. I continue to stroke myself, now reverting back to the slow pace. My eyes still closed, still in that fantasy.

That’s never happened before. I’ve never fantasized while watching. I’ve always just gotten off on what I was seeing in front of me, I’ve never came from fantasizing about being a part of the act.
And earlier, at the table. I had the urge to physically mount her and suck on her breasts. I usually just turn to him to see if they’re up for putting on a show. But this time was different. I dreamt I was the one pleasuring her, the one loving her. The one she cried out to passionately, the one whose eyes she looked into while I entered her repeatedly. And THAT’S what made me cum.
I’ve made no secret that I’m attracted to her, but this..this is something else.

…….

It happened again. On two different occasions. Much sooner these past two times. And it lasted longer. I drifted into a fantasy of her going down on me. Me crawling on top of her to make love to her breasts. Her sitting on my face, grinding while my mouth runs all over her sweet sex.
It’s beyond clear, I want her. Not watch her, but fuck her. Make love to her. Taster her. Rub her. Feel her. Get lost in her.
No! I can’t! I KNOW this. I agreed to WATCH! And I know why I agreed to only do that!
As much as I want to do all these things to her and with her, I know I can’t because I..I
I belong alone and I know that. It just…I know it in my gut that I’m meant to be alone! Watching is my way of dealing with the consequences of being alone. A way to release the desires I have stirring inside me!
It’s stupid of me to want more, that will NEVER happen.
And even if it did, I know all I’d do is revert back to thinking of them. Of her. All I do is think about them and me.
Get it together dude! Don’t fuck up a good thing! Is this a good thing?!
Whether it is or isn’t, this is as good as it’s going to get. So I need to keep these fantasies in check. That’s all they’ll ever be. Don’t want more, don’t ever want more!
No matter how hard it may be.