• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Unplanned Penetration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, Unnplaned Penetration is when a chick gets penetrated cuz she couldn't resist the temptation even when she wasn't suppose to do it or because the situation (like in a party) forced her to do it.

This type of scene could happen in videos like "Her Sweethand", "Perfect D", "Pantyjobs", Tugjobs and some party sites.

Planned stuff is nice and all, but it lacks of emotion. In other hand, unplanned stuff can blow minds cuz is fully unexpected.

Here are some samples:

Watch from 55% of the clip:
http://wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?

Help me find more clips! thx

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW

So good!

Only thing that would have made it perfect, a nice creampie at the end!

Is there an ending clip to this movie??

so yeah, remember to google

Alright, Unnplaned Penetration is when a chick gets penetrated cuz she couldn't resist the temptation even when she wasn't suppose to do it or because the situation (like in a party) forced her to do it.

This type of scene could happen in videos like "Her Sweethand", "Perfect D", "Pantyjobs", Tugjobs and some party sites.

Planned stuff is nice and all, but it lacks of emotion. In other hand, unplanned stuff can blow minds cuz is fully unexpected.

Here are some samples:

Watch from 55% of the clip:
http://wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?//

Help me find more clips! thx

link is not working for me...

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol. Always fun to observe how even the most conservative lurker will come out of the shadows running and screaming to get the broken hot link :p

The good thing is that the link problem will be quickly solved, but I won't help lurkers anyway :p

Lol. Always fun to observe how even the most conservative lurker will come out of the shadows running and screaming to get the broken hot link :p

The good thing is that the link problem will be quickly solved, but I won't help lurkers anyway :p

I found the site last week, but feel free to make snap judgments.

Status
Not open for further replies.