• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Undeniable proof that most Republicans are deeply uninformed

Poll: Only 4 in 10 Republicans think Trump mentioned Biden on Ukraine call even though he acknowledged doing so

A new poll shows that only 4 in 10 Republicans believe President Donald Trump talked to the Ukrainian president about investigating political rival Joe Biden, even though Trump has acknowledged doing so.
That compares with 85% of Democrats and 61% of independents surveyed by Monmouth University Poll who said Trump "probably did" mention the possibility of an investigation into the Biden family during a July phone call with Volodymyr Zelensky.

"This seems to be another example of partisan tribalism at work in public opinion,” said Patrick Murray, director of the independent Monmouth University Polling Institute.
The national survey was conducted Sept. 23-29, as the Ukraine story evolved.
https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/...eve-trump-talked-biden-ukrainians/3829338002/

Trump admitted he did it, there's the transcript of the call but still 60% of Republicans believe he didn't do it.
Damn these guys are so dense !!!

Jihadists and traitors can lie and gossip, but in the end Trump is a winner.

24015138254_35c5fd21f6_z.jpg

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
No doubt, Trump is winning an all expense paid stay at Club Fed, commencing soon.

Jihadists and traitors can lie and gossip, but in the end Trump is a winner.
Indeed...

Sadly, since the beginning of his business career all he has won was at the expense of the American people

13 ? Who's gonna follow after Trump ?
Pence ? You rellay think people would vote for Mike Pence ?
When was the last time a former VP was elected ? Oh yeah, it was 30 years ago, when G. H. Bush was elected after 8 years of Reagan. And he's been the only president to lose re-election since Jimmy Carter lost to Ronald Reagan in 1981.

Like Hillary, Biden, or, McCain or Gore, Pence doesn't have what it takes to run a winning campaign.

Just talk to one for more than 5 minutes they run out of Fox News headlines in about that time and then stare straight ahead with their mouths agape.

You are French. Nuff said. 
They all are crooked in one way or another.
But the Cheeto is also low in IQ and unstable.

Off topic:

What do you Americans think when we (Europeans) get involved in US politics?

Can we give good advice or is it best that we do not interfere with your business?

Off topic:

What do you Americans think when we (Europeans) get involved in US politics?

Can we give good advice or is it best that we do not interfere with your business?

Well, we know U.S. conservatives HATE ANY input from "furriners" .......unless of course it's favorable to them.

Liberals are more open minded in that respect. More open to constructive criticism.

Personally I'm usually interested in foreign perspectives on the U.S., so long as it's clearly been well and responsibly researched. Johan for instance knows a lot more about american history and politics than a large percentage of americans.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
The next 5 to 13 years are going to be mighty rough on you. #MAGA #KAG

Taking a pause from the hysterical laughter for a moment, I do have a serious question for you, bro. I've got family that, like you, would swallow Trump's orange jizz. How do you maintain your sense of self-dignity knowing Trump is the most corrupt and criminal motherfucker to ever sit in the oval office? I can't ask my relatives that question without having to pepper spray their asses, so I figured I'd get that info from someone as rabidly delusional about Trump as they are.

Taking a pause from the hysterical laughter for a moment, I do have a serious question for you, bro. I've got family that, like you, would swallow Trump's orange jizz. How do you maintain your sense of self-dignity knowing Trump is the most corrupt and criminal motherfucker to ever sit in the oval office? I can't ask my relatives that question without having to pepper spray their asses, so I figured I'd get that info from someone as rabidly delusional about Trump as they are.

My thought is most of the Cheetos followers have a lowered sense of self worth. They have propped up with a false narrative perpetuated by the Cheeto.
So in a nut shell the Cheeto is all they really have to hang their hats on.
Therefore they cling because without him they are just run of the mill nobody’s.

They honestly just don't care. They don't give a shit about facts, right or wrong, good or bad, and they don't care how much trump or the party lie or break the law. That's their dude, saying all the shit they want to hear, and that's literally all that matters. For a long time now it's been the case that if you're a republican, then you're a republican first, and an American second.