• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ugly people

Maybe not camps, but definitely sterilization.

hollywood is full of ugly people
kURw1.jpg

Shifty

O.G.
I say we put everyone over 65 to death. At least then we may alleviate some small portion of our budgetary problems.

So you mean to say that don't you enjoy my posts sonny?

In my day we respected our elders you rotten son of a bitch! :dunno:

RichardNailder

Approved Content Owner
Some of society's most productive people are "ugly" - some of us are even ugly and old. And I'm betting that most of you so-called "pretty people" would hate to be doing most of the jobs that the so-called "ugly-people" do, most of which to enhance your life directly or indirectly so grow up and be more tolerant. :2 cents:

What's wrong with using supermarket coupons? :dunno:

Don't know about in the US but in the UK they are almost always useless with discounts on items no one in their right mind would want to buy

Some of society's most productive people are "ugly" - some of us are even ugly and old. And I'm betting that most of you so-called "pretty people" would hate to be doing most of the jobs that the so-called "ugly-people" do, most of which to enhance your life directly or indirectly so grow up and be more tolerant. :2 cents:

As a handsome man, I would hate to do the job of an ugly person. Hat's off to you ugly commoners:hatsoff: