• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

U.S. Soldier Holds American Flag Protest Sign [Pic]

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
The picture is talking pretty grafic what this man thinks.

All spelled out very clear

Nice office in the background. If he's serious he would do that shit in the middle of downtown Baghdad. Looks like a Fobbit with too much time on his hands to me.

SgtMarine

Banned
Nice office in the background. If he's serious he would do that shit in the middle of downtown Baghdad. Looks like a Fobbit with too much time on his hands to me.

:1orglaugh exactly.

Would like to see him got to an Army FOB or Marine camp and hold that flag up, would be a matter of seconds before that little bitch got his ass whooped from a grunt.

With all the talk of location it looks like he is at home. You guys gotta remember, not all of your fellow soldiers think THIS war is right or want to be there. Just saying everyone has the right to freedom of speech, whether you or I agree with them or not. I certainly don't agree with defacing a flag. Hell, that guy may not even be a real soldier. May have picked up the uniform at an Army Surplus store.

The blood jockeys will be out in a moment.

Just because someone believes in the cause for fighting a war you think they are murderers or enjoy killing? I never once met a soldier, past or present, who enjoyed killing someone or wasn't tormented by it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why does he hold the flag upside down ? :confused:

Does it have a symbolic meaning to hold it this way ? Or is he just too stupid to hold it the right way ?

SgtMarine

Banned
With all the talk of location it looks like he is at home. You guys gotta remember, not all of your fellow soldiers think THIS war is right or want to be there. Just saying everyone has the right to freedom of speech, whether you or I agree with them or not. I certainly don't agree with defacing a flag. Hell, that guy may not even be a real soldier. May have picked up the uniform at an Army Surplus store.
Two things I think are wrong with thes.
1. I find it hard to believe that someone that has taken an oath to protect this country can defile the Flag
2. Wearing an Us Military uniform ie, pretending to be a in the Armed Forces is a direct violation of the Stolen Valor Act.
Why does he hold the flag upside down ? :confused:

Does it have a symbolic meaning to hold it this way ? Or is he just too stupid to hold it the right way ?

What Feller469 said. His post is good to go.

georges

Staff member
:1orglaugh exactly.

Would like to see him got to an Army FOB or Marine camp and hold that flag up, would be a matter of seconds before that little bitch got his ass whooped from a grunt.

How very true :yesyes:

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Looks staged and bogus to me. Probably filmed in someone's apartment in a Cleveland suburb.

JayJohn85

Banned
You know man thats about just wars America been in...In general. Instead of I dunno continuing with it and folks doing there anti war protests why dont they change the training somewhat to I dunno include better rules of engagement instead entire emphathise on "I'm the hardest mother fooker in the valley sha mon" which is all very well and effective I suppose but probably also causes a certain amount of detachment.

Looks like Hellraiser is going to end up on some neocon internet prank show for biting the bait on this one.

SgtMarine

Banned
You know man thats about just wars America been in...In general. Instead of I dunno continuing with it and folks doing there anti war protests why dont they change the training somewhat to I dunno include better rules of engagement instead entire emphathise on "I'm the hardest mother fooker in the valley sha mon" which is all very well and effective I suppose but probably also causes a certain amount of detachment.

USMC MCRD 3-02B breaks down the ROE as follows
Level 1: Compliant (Cooperative). The subject responds and complies to verbal commands. Close combat techniques do not apply.

Level 2: Resistant (Passive). The subject resists verbal commands but complies immediately to any contact controls. Close combat techniques do not apply.

Level 3: Resistant (Active). The subject initially demonstrates physical resistance. Use compliance techniques to control the situation. Level three incorporates close combat techniques to physically force a subject to comply. Techniques include: Come-along holds, Soft-handed stunning blows, Pain compliance through the use of joint manipulation and the use of pressure points.

Level 4: Assaultive (Bodily Harm). The subject may physically attack, but does not use a weapon. Use defensive tactics to neutralize the threat. Defensive tactics include: Blocks, Strikes, Kicks, Enhanced pain compliance procedures, Impact weapon blocks and blows.

Level 5: Assaultive (Lethal Force). The subject usually has a weapon and will either kill or injure someone if he/she is not stopped immediately and brought under control. The subject must be controlled by the use of deadly force with or without a firearm or weapon.

How much fucking change do you want to make to them? T

Terrorist know that we will not shoot at unarmed people, often time when there come into contact with our forces they would drop their weapons and run to another building that had a cache in it.

If a someone has a weapon pointed at me, I will use everything in my power to stop that motherfucker.

Being a young and ignorant adult is blissful when you sign up to join our socialized military to "defend" American and spread "freedom and democracy" abroad until one realizes they have been bamboozled by patriotic jive talk :rolleyes:

"I spent thirty-three years in the Marines, most of my time being a hlgh class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer for capitalism."-- General Smedley Butler, former US Marine Corps Commandant,1935

jasonk282

Banned
Being a young and ignorant adult is blissful when you sign up to join our socialized military to "defend" American and spread "freedom and democracy" abroad until one realizes they have been bamboozled by patriotic jive talk :rolleyes:

"I spent thirty-three years in the Marines, most of my time being a hlgh class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer for capitalism."-- General Smedley Butler, former US Marine Corps Commandant,1935

nice quote and it would be good if not for the fact that said General was a firm believer in the Business Plot aganist FDR. I think you have your tinfoil hat on a bit to toght.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Wow, what a whiney bitch.