• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

U.S. lawmakers are redistributing income from the poor to the rich

Luxman

#TRE45ON

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Well Lux, youre on the right track but I would look elsewhere for the real story.
The WP is not our friend.

But yes the system is off balance. The wealth is going up but not coming down enough.
I think a small few who have the ability know its not getting better ever and they are grabbing what they can any way they can, which is only making it worse.

I think the US is literally being sacrificed.
Almost 20 years of non stop wars, trillions upon trillions spent on military and security spending all in the name of protecting us from a non existent enemy and every penny of it borrowed from a Central Bank.
Trillions of dollars. I would say that's motive enough for pretty much anything.
People dont understand how much money that is and how much it could have benefited the human race in so many positive ways. Instead it goes into the pockets a a very very few.
( not long ago there was a country which shared its wealth with the common people and it was good, but the US bombed it into the Stone Age, killed 1/6th of the people there and handed it over to Al Qaeueaueada ....with a Central Bank included).

But dont question it. Like Carlin says just smart enough to operate the machines but stupid enough not to realize how bad they are getting fucked.

And next time you fall for a Phony Fake Show or False Flag Event and blame Muslims for it know you are part of the problem. You are giving your consent to get fucked over a little more each time.