• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Type O Negative's Peter Steele DEAD at 48.

Loved the band when I was a kid. This is why people shouldn't post fake posts about people dying. The punishment??? :ban:
PS - I am of course refering to another recent post where someone said Aurora Snow was dead.

well maybe he was right and he just dreamt about peter steel instead of Aurora Snow. steel, snow, they do sound similar, and maybe they have the same arsehole, so you couldn't tell the difference from his view. :angels:

Can't say I have ever been a fan of them, but this is still really sad. Liquid Metal (Sirius channel) is doing a tribute to him every hour until monday night.

R.I.P. Peter

I used to listen to these guys quite a bit in high school. Yesterday my local radio station played four songs in tribute: Black No.1 , Love You To Death, Everything Dies and a newer fourth song I'm not familiar with. I always liked that they had a pretty good sense of humor. I used to own one of their videos on vhs back in the day and it was funny as shit. I remember they had a guy go interview the fans in line waiting to see their show, and the people were saying things like, "Type O Negative sucks....we're here to see Coal Chamber." :1orglaugh

shitty, i'll definitely miss the less than serious way steele and the troupe took their metal. too many metal bands take themselves waaaay to serious.