• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Two scandianivian women hikers beheaded in Morrocco by islamists

Fuck Islam.

the left loves islam.

bleating fucking sheep to their own slaughter.

ba-ah-ah-ah-ah ... that's islamophobic ... baahahahhahaha.

has the term "christophobic" ever been uttered by them?

fuck the left.

I like it.

My new avatar is pretty cool. It's a U.S. Marine Corps ("Corpse" if you're Obama) recon Marine during a hostage rescue drill. Someone in the know mentioned the NODs being down in daylight is normal or something. I wouldn't know. It just looks cool.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020

At 1st I thought this was about this strange case of 2 missing young Dutch women.

As far as this story, I don't buy it.
We got "'evidence of violence on their necks'
We got " A witness said" " "allegedly found decapitated".
"It is reported that three suspects from Marrakesh".
"Police are also said to have identified the suspects through CCTV in local shops in the village"
Said by who?

So they know nothing about what happened or even if they were decapitated.
Nothing.

But all a MSM fake news company has to do is shout MUSLIM and you people react like fucking Pavlovian dogs.

Funny how people are conditioned to think.
Something can say something about a Muslim and reactions like Fuck Muslims, Kill them All, and all kinds of hateful and violent comments.
And that's ok. I guess because they did 9/11.
Right? They did 9/11 right?
Because they hate our freedom right?
You stupid stupid people.

So you can say stuff like that and its perfectly fine. Call for violence against an entire group.
But say even the slightest critique about Israel and the same fucking morons rush to their defense and start calling you names like hater, racist and anti semight and the big one , NAZI.
Why ? Because they were conditioned that way. Trained like animals.

Look what you got from it.
Almost 20 years of endless wars, a complete police state, trillions spent on "National Security" every year from an enemy who never existed, and your coutry is bankrupt and 21 trillion dollars in debt to zionist bankers who probably invented the whole thing to begin with.
And you still haven't learned a thing.

There is nothing in that fake news article that shows these 2 were decapitated by muslims.