• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Two Rocco girls

How in the hell is anyone going to identify her?

since I'm guessing you referred to the first one, despite the fact that her head is in the toilet, I know this is the last scene in Rocco Goes to Prague. Hope that'll help.

right! top left is jewel de'nyle in one of the animal trainer films - they've only done one scene and its pretty popular so youll find it easy...

bottom left youve got Sidony or Simony or sandy name changes depending on who writes it- this scene has 2 or 3 versions, it was cut down cos it was too rough...although not rough enough in perverted opinion...

if you check out rocco's website youll find those 2 scenes - failing that google sidony/jewel and rocco ... not sure about the other ones. bottom right *might* be mellisa lauren but i cant be sure.

or simple copy and paste this into google - roccos best toilet scenes
check either the first link and/or the second link, which are both ******* sites and in there youll have a small description...not condoning the use of torrents by the way!

hope that helps!!

Believe it or not i have this scene on dvd- i will look it up for you and get back to you

i have a kind of best of Rocco dvd and i'm sure its that scene it looks just like it

right! top left is jewel de'nyle in one of the animal trainer films - they've only done one scene and its pretty popular so youll find it easy...

bottom left youve got Sidony or Simony or sandy name changes depending on who writes it- this scene has 2 or 3 versions, it was cut down cos it was too rough...although not rough enough in perverted opinion...

if you check out rocco's website youll find those 2 scenes - failing that google sidony/jewel and rocco ... not sure about the other ones. bottom right *might* be mellisa lauren but i cant be sure.

or simple copy and paste this into google - roccos best toilet scenes
check either the first link and/or the second link, which are both ******* sites and in there youll have a small description...not condoning the use of torrents by the way!

hope that helps!!

apologies didnt see that post- that saves me some time cheers