• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Two *REALLY* Good Programs on PBS Now: "Last Days in Vietnam" and "The Roosevelts"

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Two *REALLY* Good Programs on PBS Now: "Last Days in Vietnam" and "The Roosevelts"

I got a chance to watch both of these programs while I was off sick, and it darn near made being sick worth it.

Seriously, if you have any sort of appreciation for American history, you have to watch these programs. In the U.S., we learn so much about the Kennedy family. But I now have an even greater appreciation for the contributions made to our Republic by the Roosevelt family. And even though I thought I knew a lot about Vietnam, turns out that I didn't know nearly as much as I thought I did. Another great PBS program!

Last Days in Vietnam

The Roosevelts

P.S. If you watch these two programs and then also watch the amazing drama, Wolf Hall (also on PBS), you can then watch one episode of Keep Up With the Kardashians and two episodes of The Real Housewives of X... and the damage normally done to your brain by watching trash TV will be prevented. True. All true.

Deepcover

Closed Account
Re: Two *REALLY* Good Programs on PBS Now: "Last Days in Vietnam" and "The Roosevelts"

A Democrat sent troops in and a Republican retreated and end involvement in Vietnam...Don't think that will ever happen again.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Re: Two *REALLY* Good Programs on PBS Now: "Last Days in Vietnam" and "The Roosevelts"

These are great programs, folks. Seriously.

Deepcover

Closed Account

You're right...They're very good programs...DC really likes watching their US Presidents biographies the most...Really good...Tried to order them (US Presidents) here in Canada but unfortunately they're out of print but episodes are available on YT...Highly recommended.