• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

TV or Internet, that is the question...

Which would you rather give up?

• Television

Votes: 45 83.3%
  • Internet

Votes: 9 16.7%

• Total voters
Actually, you don't need to be a genius, My last computer has adapter to connect to

TV cable and I can watch TV and also surf the web on the screen!

jod0565

Member, you member...
I would lose the TV because of all the crap that's on these days.
Remember, there's no Freeones Channel...yet.
Plus, I can't search for my fave adult gals on the TV.

Hm, a simple question with an obvious and simple answer: the damn TV! :D
To put it in a clear perspective: a TV is a single-purpose device. ;)

no doubt about this...definitely TV: I don't know how it works on the other side of the Ocean, but in Italy on TV there's only crap!

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
TV - you can watch TV on your PC these days anyway....

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
buck_sumo said:
Too true i used to watch tv all the time then reality came along and stuffed up the great invention of television

Can't say we wasn't warned (ie: The Truman Show, The Year of the Sex Olympics). What really scares me is when Reality TV (or the Japanese "Endurance" type shows) looks to Series 7: The Contenders for inspiration...

H m m m yup, I can watch TV on my PC too ! The 'Q' should have been: What will you give up: Internet or Mobile Phone :confused: As the celfone company - NEC announced in 2003 that they will be releasing a fone which has TV feature on it this year - 2005, they still have 4 months to go, as I am not hearing/seeing a release yet :eek:

i would have to give up the internet. just got a big screen and would hate to give it up to see some small computer screen.

What the other guys said ;)

Good question, I never thought about it but seeing the advantages of the Internet the choice is really easy. Shows indeed how things have changed for the individual.

i would lose the internet, although i would be away from here, im sure i could start a social life, and i enjoy some shows on tv so i would give up the internet