• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Turning 30 soon, please send .gifs!

aesopRock

Closed Account
tumblr_lttqlc16TY1r5xzspo1_400.gif

March 13th here. :cookiemonster:

Happy birthday to other March babies!

congrats man, all the best, may you have an awesome birthday and hope our awesome models around will surprise you.
i'm 7th march (before you :D)

dunno, have no idea, would like to get a damaged car for cheap as a project car, but will see.

Happy 30th birthday ... damn that's pretty old :D

As you get older it's important not to neglect roughage in your diet. It keeps you regular.

tumblr_mgu5jkbcxt1s3d1b4o1_500.gif

30 is brilliant. Since turning 30 me and all my friends have abandoned going to rubbish places to listen to/dance to rubbish music and drink rubbish and/or watered down beer in lame attempts to "get trashed and pull girls" (which those of us still single never did anyway) and stay out til 4AM in daft attempts at convincing ourselves we're still young. Instead we do things we like - go round each others houses and cook for each other or order takeaway and watch crap TV. Go to a decent pub to drink nice beer over pool or darts and still be home in time for Match of the Day. Instead of getting smashed on Friday night, wasting Saturday hungover and sulking all day Sunday, we'll use our weekend to do fun things, see the country a bit more, for the football fans among us a few more away games than before. We like what we like in terms of music, fashion, TV or whatever, and whenever the still-in-their-twenties say "lame" to whatever it is, we collectively turn around and say with a smile "fuck off, we're 30, we're not kids any more, what's 'cool' doesn't matter and we'll do what we want."

29474647.jpg
30 is brilliant. Since turning 30 me and all my friends have abandoned going to rubbish places to listen to/dance to rubbish music and drink rubbish and/or watered down beer in lame attempts to "get trashed and pull girls" (which those of us still single never did anyway) and stay out til 4AM in daft attempts at convincing ourselves we're still young. Instead we do things we like - go round each others houses and cook for each other or order takeaway and watch crap TV. Go to a decent pub to drink nice beer over pool or darts and still be home in time for Match of the Day. Instead of getting smashed on Friday night, wasting Saturday hungover and sulking all day Sunday, we'll use our weekend to do fun things, see the country a bit more, for the football fans among us a few more away games than before. We like what we like in terms of music, fashion, TV or whatever, and whenever the still-in-their-twenties say "lame" to whatever it is, we collectively turn around and say with a smile "fuck off, we're 30, we're not kids any more, what's 'cool' doesn't matter and we'll do what we want."