• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Turn your votes into prizes! Vote Bella Bellini for best cam girl:)

BellaBellini

Official Checked Star Member
Heh, Die Antwoord. I wanted to hate them sooo bad, and then, like those parasitic fungi that take over the minds of ants and grasshoppers, I caved in and accepted defeat.

And, for the record, I assumed ALL South Africans sounded like Leonardo DiCaprio from Blood Diamond or Sharlto Copley from District 9. You know, like African Australians. Thanks for destroying that... ;)

Seriously though, thanks for being cool. And it's cool to know that you're so involved with all aspects of your business. I wish there was a lot more of that going around these days. And I wish I didn't have the awful habit of starting sentences with "And".

I thought Leo's accent was actually pretty good, although it was probably wrong for his character. His character was supposed to be from Rhodesia, which is now Zimbabwe. White people from Zimbabwe sound more British than English speaking white people from South Africa. However, his character did go to university in Joburg so I let that slide;)

Sharlto Copley was speaking English with an Afrikaans accent in District 9. But Afrikaans accents vary so much also depending on where you are from and if you are (mostly) white or (mostly) 'coloured'. For the record, I hate using the racial classification. But it is just easier if you have no reference point.

Ninja and Yo-landi don't even sound like they do when they are performing as Die Antwoord because they are playing characters they made up. Ninja used to perform as Max Normal a few years ago and sounds more like me.

I'm totally going to use this discussion as an excuse to introduce people to Die Antwoord. It is the weekend after all;p

Nobody watch Austin Stevens on Animal Planet?

Thank you:) I've really enjoyed our conversations on twitter. I appreciate being able to geek out with people with similar interests:D

I couldn't agree more. And a person who loves Lost can't be a bad person at all! :)

(I want the failsafe key!)

changed my signature to help you (hoping I'm not doing anything against the rules and if I do, I'm really really sorry, I read everything)

Sashe

Banned
My vote on Dec 5
Miss FreeOnes - Bobbi Eden, Jane Burgess, Ivy Snow, Vicky Vette, Vanilla DeVille
Best Euro Babe - Bobbi Eden, Miss Hybrid
Best Cam Girl - Bella Bellini, Jane Burgess
Best Adult Model - Ashley Candy, Miss Dani Gee
Best Newcomer - Kortney Kane, Ivy Snow
Best Official Site - Bobbi Eden, Vicky Vette
Best O.C.S.M - Bobbi Eden, Miss Hybrid

R

RogueAlan

Canadian accent? Hahaha...
Well, considering my friend the South African came from Canada, when people DO guess his accent correctly, he's quick to answer, 'No, I came here from Canada.' It's correct, but not accurate. Still funny, though.

Your accent is often more subtle than his is... well, maybe it's that you're distracting me more than he does... If he came to work in latex we'd all run screaming or gouge our eyes out... when i see you i may be screaming, but it's a good thing!

Continued success,

RA

BellaBellini

Official Checked Star Member
Canadian accent? Hahaha...
Well, considering my friend the South African came from Canada, when people DO guess his accent correctly, he's quick to answer, 'No, I came here from Canada.' It's correct, but not accurate. Still funny, though.

Your accent is often more subtle than his is... well, maybe it's that you're distracting me more than he does... If he came to work in latex we'd all run screaming or gouge our eyes out... when i see you i may be screaming, but it's a good thing!

Continued success,

RA

I was at a wedding this weekend and the people at my table thought I was Welsh for most of the day! :1orglaugh That was the first time I heard that one.

No one missed the cam show or the draw because I was stuck in the middle of nowhere at a wedding in the country this weekend. You can read my blog and look at some pics if you are REALLY interested;)

But the more important message I have for you is that I'm doing 2 cam shows to make up for not being home to do it over the weekend.

I'll do the first one this Tuesday (so today) at 9pm EST for everyone who is in a similar time zone to me. And then I will do one at 4pm EST on Wednesday for the Europeans and people in other time zones. I hope 4pm EST works? Or should I start at 3pm EST? I realize not everyone is as nocturnal as me;p

The same prizes will be given out during both cam shows so that means more goodies for everyone! There is still time for you to increase your chances to win. So leave more comments on my blog. After you vote for me.

I also wanted to just mention that my contest is just my way of getting to know more of you. The best way to do that is to interact with you live on cam and let you see some of the fun things I get up to:D I certainly am not trying to bribe my way into round 3 or obviously winning because I don't expect to win. I'm just happy to be here for round 2 and I'm looking forward to chatting with you guys on MFC later today and Wednesday:) So I hope you come chat with me during the cam show even if you are voting for other contestants.

I'll catch up with all your emails, PMs etc later after I get some more sleep!