• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Turn your votes into prizes! Vote Bella Bellini for best cam girl:)

BellaBellini

Official Checked Star Member
Hey everyone!

Thanks SO much for all your support during round 1 of the contest and now in round 2. I started out in this industry as a cam girl and it is still the part that I love the most even though I've been expanding my horizons with other work also now.

So I'm really excited to be part of round 2 in the best cam girl category. I wanted to spice things up for round 2 so I'm running a contest for all the people that vote for me. You can enter every day, just like you can vote every day. So you have more chances to win. But to make things fair you need to follow these three easy steps to get each entry into the draw (first one this Sunday!).

1. Take a screenshot when you vote for me here
2. email it to bella.bellini@gmail.com
3. Leave a comment on my free blog here.

So what can you win?

1. Free 7 day passes to my site
2. Free monthly pases to my site
3. Panties worn by me during my cam shows/shoots + photos & a video
4. Nylons worn by me during my cam shows/shoots + photos & a video
5. Custom fetish video just for you!
6. 3 month pass to my site.

I'll be doing a draw live on cam on Sunday. I'll announce the time later today and I'm still taking suggestions on times. It will be in the late afternoon - evening EST.

I've had lots of entries already so it is going to be a fun time on cam:nanner:

There is more information about the cam show on my free blog. Click here to read!

Thanks for all your support everyone. I can't wait to chat with you all on Sunday:D

this is great :)

Already told you, that outfit is wonderful!!!! As you are!

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
If you win can I get one of those nude novelty pens of you?

Thank you:) I've really enjoyed our conversations on twitter. I appreciate being able to geek out with people with similar interests:D

3 things:

1) For some reason, I thought you were South African. The Yankadian accent suggests not.

2) Pretty clever idea.

3) I don't know how the whole internet modeling (whatever the proper name is) works, but outside of this board, you have virtually no presence that I see. I assume many casual surfers figured that you retired some months ago. I hope that doesn't impede your success.

I would think that you'd be the hottest thing out there if, you know, people knew you were out there.

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
Nice, cool idea.

BellaBellini

3 things:

1) For some reason, I thought you were South African. The Yankadian accent suggests not.

2) Pretty clever idea.

3) I don't know how the whole internet modeling (whatever the proper name is) works, but outside of this board, you have virtually no presence that I see. I assume many casual surfers figured that you retired some months ago. I hope that doesn't impede your success.

I would think that you'd be the hottest thing out there if, you know, people knew you were out there.

1.My accent isn't Canadian. I get asked 20 times a day if I'm British, Australian or from New Zealand. People don't know what an accent from Cape Town sounds like. Since I was born and raised there, I think I know;p

2. FreeOnes is a great site, but it isn't the only site online. I'm a fetish model, a professional Dominatrix, and do webcam sessions. I've been doing this for 2 years on my own without the help of a big company.

3. Lots of people know I'm out there considering I do all my marketing myself and at least they are speaking to me and not some webmaster pretending to be the model on facebook.

I just see this as an opportunity to interact with more people and I genuinely enjoy meeting people online and getting to know them. I'm not hoping to win at all.

I don't need any advice with my career and it is kind of ridiculous to question where I'm from and what I do when you don't know me. Just have fun with the Miss FreeOnes contest, it isn't that big of a deal.

1.My accent isn't Canadian. I get asked 20 times a day if I'm British, Australian or from New Zealand. People don't know what an accent from Cape Town sounds like. Since I was born and raised there, I think I know;p

2. FreeOnes is a great site, but it isn't the only site online. I'm a fetish model, a professional Dominatrix, and do webcam sessions. I've been doing this for 2 years on my own without the help of a big company.

3. Lots of people know I'm out there considering I do all my marketing myself and at least they are speaking to me and not some webmaster pretending to be the model on facebook.

I just see this as an opportunity to interact with more people and I genuinely enjoy meeting people online and getting to know them. I'm not hoping to win at all.

I don't need any advice with my career and it is kind of ridiculous to question where I'm from and what I do when you don't know me. Just have fun with the Miss FreeOnes contest, it isn't that big of a deal.

Wow. Umm, first of all, I wasn't questioning where you're from at all. That vid you posted was the first time I ever heard your voice. My comment wasn't accusing you of faking anything; more so just a comment on the fact that your voice doesn't seem to be pinned down to any Anglo cadence and I find that a bit interesting.

Lastly, I didn't even think anything I said came off as remotely offensive or patronizing..if that's what you sensed? I'm just saying that you were one of the most popular models on many of the promo-solo model sites just a few months back. Then you dropped off from that scene completely and many, like myself, probably figured you just moved on from the scene. I don't hit this board all that often lately, so when I saw you posting/promoting, I was happy to see it. I really figured you moved onto something else.

I meant nothing negative at all. I swear.

BellaBellini

Wow. Umm, first of all, I wasn't questioning where you're from at all. That vid you posted was the first time I ever heard your voice. My comment wasn't accusing you of faking anything; more so just a comment on the fact that your voice doesn't seem to be pinned down to any Anglo cadence and I find that a bit interesting.

Lastly, I didn't even think anything I said came off as remotely offensive or patronizing..if that's what you sensed? I'm just saying that you were of the most popular models on many of the promo-solo model sites just a few months back. Then you dropped off from that scene and many, like myself, probably figured you just moved on from the scene. I don't this board all that often lately, so when I saw you posting/promoting, I was happy to see it. I really figured you moved onto something else.

I meant nothing negative at all. I swear.

Why would my accent have any "Anglo cadence" or however you want to call it it if I'm South African? South Africa has 11 national languages and accents vary depending on what language you speak, what part of the country you are from, what your family background is etc. You are right that it is interesting because South Africa has an interesting history.

Again, this isn't a big deal but you said you weren't questioning where I was from but your words were "The Yankadian accent suggests not." That suggests you were questioning;)

I was just responding to your statements because there were not accurate, or at least misinformed. It is my job to respond to any questions relating to my site or my work.

I haven't 'dropped off the scene' just because you see less promo content on free sites that aren't owned by me. I choose where I promote myself and I've realized what works and what doesn't work for me.

I'm a fetish model and Professional Dominatrix. I've been focusing on custom fetish content on my site, webcam sessions, and in person sessions in Toronto. If I send promo galleries to certain sites it will be wasted traffic because I'm not really in the solo model niche anymore.

I'm not criticizing models who are in that niche, fans that like that kind of content, or promo sites that publish those galleries. It just isn't what I do anymore. Fans that have that stuck with me through the years appreciate that I'm sharing my growth with them.

Lots of models just stop doing work altogether. But my site is growing and changing just like I am because I plan to be in this industry for a long time, not just a few years.

I didn't view your comments as negative, I was just responding:)

Why would my accent have any "Anglo cadence" or however you want to call it it if I'm South African? South Africa has 11 national languages and accents vary depending on what language you speak, what part of the country you are from, what your family background is etc. You are right that it is interesting because South Africa has an interesting history.

Again, this isn't a big deal but you said you weren't questioning where I was from but your words were "The Yankadian accent suggests not." That suggests you were questioning;)

I was just responding to your statements because there were not accurate, or at least misinformed. It is my job to respond to any questions relating to my site or my work.

I haven't 'dropped off the scene' just because you see less promo content on free sites that aren't owned by me. I choose where I promote myself and I've realized what works and what doesn't work for me.

I'm a fetish model and Professional Dominatrix. I've been focusing on custom fetish content on my site, webcam sessions, and in person sessions in Toronto. If I send promo galleries to certain sites it will be wasted traffic because I'm not really in the solo model niche anymore.

I'm not criticizing models who are in that niche, fans that like that kind of content, or promo sites that publish those galleries. It just isn't what I do anymore. Fans that have that stuck with me through the years appreciate that I'm sharing my growth with them.

Lots of models just stop doing work altogether. But my site is growing and changing just like I am because I plan to be in this industry for a long time, not just a few years.

I didn't view your comments as negative, I was just responding:)

Ah, OK, I see now. Honestly, when I said, "The Yankadian accent suggests not", I can see why that might seem like I'm doubting you. I really wasn't..I thought I remember you saying that you were South African (in last year's Thanksgiving/football pics post, maybe?) but when I heard your voice, I questioned my recollection. Thanks to media like news and movies, I guess I assume that South Africans sound a certain way and I find it interesting when I have to amend perception.

As far as anything I said about you "dropping off the scene", I guess that was just redirected curiosity. What you say makes total sense and it's cool that you found something that you're both into and successful with. I only chimed in because I always dug your sets and you always seemed cool when you'd post on these boards and I guess I was looking for the reason why you don't still offer the free promo stuff to all the bums (a genius, I am not ;) ). Thanks for being cool enough to kind of illustrate how I came off.

BellaBellini

Ah, OK, I see now. Honestly, when I said, "The Yankadian accent suggests not", I can see why that might seem like I'm doubting you. I really wasn't..I thought I remember you saying that you were South African (in last year's Thanksgiving/football pics post, maybe?) but when I heard your voice, I questioned my recollection. Thanks to media like news and movies, I guess I assume that South Africans sound a certain way and I find it interesting when I have to amend perception.

As far as anything I said about you "dropping off the scene", I guess that was just redirected curiosity. What you say makes total sense and it's cool that you found something that you're both into and successful with. I only chimed in because I always dug your sets and you always seemed cool when you'd post on these boards and I guess I was looking for the reason why you don't still offer the free promo stuff to all the bums (a genius, I am not ;) ). Thanks for being cool enough to kind of illustrate how I came off.

It's all good:) There are going to be even more people in North America and Europe who think all South Africans sound like the band Die Antwoord (who I love btw), even though that isn't the case. So I expect this conversation to come up. I also enjoy answering because I'm proud of being South African and the diversity of all the different cultural and language groups in the country.

And I certainly don't expect fans to understand the business side of the industry. That is for me to figure out and deal with. So I can understand if fans think a model has disappeared if they don't see promo sets every week on X site. What they don't realize is that a lot of the sets are recycled anyway and honestly I prefer to chat with people 1on1 on twitter and on cam:)

Although I am reworking the marketing side of my site soon. I'm just finishing some members area improvements first. So you will see more promo content in the months to come. I made some pretty cool galleries recently actually. I do everything from designing my site, updating it with content, and marketing it.

So changes might not happen over night like other sites that are owned by big companies, but it is more personalized. It just depends what you are into that's all:)

It's all good:) There are going to be even more people in North America and Europe who think all South Africans sound like the band Die Antwoord (who I love btw), even though that isn't the case. So I expect this conversation to come up. I also enjoy answering because I'm proud of being South African and the diversity of all the different cultural and language groups in the country.

And I certainly don't expect fans to understand the business side of the industry. That is for me to figure out and deal with. So I can understand if fans think a model has disappeared if they don't see promo sets every week on X site. What they don't realize is that a lot of the sets are recycled anyway and honestly I prefer to chat with people 1on1 on twitter and on cam:)

Although I am reworking the marketing side of my site soon. I'm just finishing some members area improvements first. So you will see more promo content in the months to come. I made some pretty cool galleries recently actually. I do everything from designing my site, updating it with content, and marketing it.

So changes might not happen over night like other sites that are owned by big companies, but it is more personalized. It just depends what you are into that's all:)

Heh, Die Antwoord. I wanted to hate them sooo bad, and then, like those parasitic fungi that take over the minds of ants and grasshoppers, I caved in and accepted defeat.

And, for the record, I assumed ALL South Africans sounded like Leonardo DiCaprio from Blood Diamond or Sharlto Copley from District 9. You know, like African Australians. Thanks for destroying that... ;)

Seriously though, thanks for being cool. And it's cool to know that you're so involved with all aspects of your business. I wish there was a lot more of that going around these days. And I wish I didn't have the awful habit of starting sentences with "And".

I voted for you today, beautiful.

I am, but sadly Canadians aren't really rugby fans. So I'm out of touch besides what I read on online South African newspapers:(

If it was played on ice we'd probably love it. Throwing a ball around and basically beating each other up. Throw in some snow and ice and you'd have Canada's next great past-time. LOL! :)