• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Trying to find my ultimate Brazzers extra (please help)

She always seems to be in Brett Brando's scenes as a production manager called star girl. The now dead Brazzers forum according to Leya Falcon says she is a vegas local:
Here is her lists of scenes and images, let's get an id please.

thanks...

14-3-25 whore of wall street series in office and in bikini (second episode/final episode)
14-7-14 scene starring Alura Jenson
14-8-23 scee starring Soverign Syre (called Laura)
14-11-27 scene starring Karen Fisher (called Julie)
14-12-27 scene with Chloe Amore (called Stacey or Stacy) in bikini
15-1-27 scene with Aliura Jenson again
15-3-11 scene with Stephani Moretti
15-5-5 scene with Leya Falcon (huge breasts white top)
15-6-6 scene with Anna Polina (called Diana) black and white image
15-6-8 scene with Peta Jenson
15-6-27 scene with Veruca James (scene with Jennylee Berns as other frequent extra)
15-10-30 scene with Piper Perri
16-2-14 scene with Peta Jensen, Allie Haze
16-4-12 scene with Riley Jenner, Ava Addams

The 14-12-27 scene with Chloe Amore has her best bikini images with tattoo's

since she has Jennylee Berns in her scene and Jennylee Berns has an instagram, she is most likely listed as one of the people that jenny follows. Time to hunt :)

Have you tried to email Brazzers directly ?
Asked some of the ladies who worked with her, even Joclyn Stone who was nice enough to respond but only liked my request and asked me to follow her site. I want a performer, model, adult star name, not her real name or anyone's private info.

found the other black extra girl from the movie scene's facebook and looked through her friends list and didnt see the girl were looking for. Figured she'd be friends with her since they did a scene together as extras.

found the other black extra girl from the movie scene's facebook and looked through her friends list and didnt see the girl were looking for. Figured she'd be friends with her since they did a scene together as extras.

Thanks a lot, rep added.