• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Truth about Chemotherapy

Luxman

#TRE45ON

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
I deal with people undergoing chemotherapy very often in my job. Poor people they are. Chemo is really bad and lets them suffer a lot.

I had a pelvic/abdominal ct scan on Monday (I know of the radiation risks but had no choice as I can't have MRI's because of internal metal) and I was fucked for 2 days, whether it was the radiation, barium drink or contrast dye I don't know but to feel so unwell after a 'simple' test I can't imagine what people having extensive chemo go through, is there any alternative though?

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
What scares me is that most oncologists rely on accepted methods of cancer treatment--methods accepted by the drug and insurance companies. What does it take for cancer treatments to advance to levels I believe are realistically within our grasp?

This is a very hard subject for me because I currently have Cancer. Chemotherapy is something I would not wish on my worst enemy. It has to be the worst possible experience i go through and have gone through. TY for the links. Im a tough girl and I try but it breaks me every time.

Taylor, can you give us an update on your situation? I hope things are looking better.

Shifty

O.G.
Chemotherapy killed someone very close to me.

The experience provided me with knowledge and confidence that will ensure that I never die of cancer.