• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Trump's furious : Senate spending bil ldoes not includes fundings for the wall

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-sl...culous-spending-plan-120415932--business.html

"... and Mexico is gonna pay for the wall"

As I said multiple times : by the time Trump leaves' office, the wall's foundation stone won't even be laid

So this is as deep as your understanding of things go?

There is no wall because there never was going to be a wall. It was a campaign promise to get support (notice I didnt say votes).
Most Americans would love a wall, or at least a means to prevent mexicans from coming into the usa illegally.

Why? maybe most are sick of waiting behind illegal mexicans on line in the supermarket with 5 kids getting hundreds of dollars of food for free.
Trumps campaign used this to exploit Americans feelings and get their support. To make them think he cared.
He doesn't.

A Wall was only part of the show. The show that most of you people think is real.
It isn't.
Now go back to sleep, you almost woke up a bit for a minute.

12801686_864287757016872_2214897302221596323_n.jpg

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Kind of ironic seeing you post this Mr. P, being as you were a bullish Trump backer for quite some time.

I guess maybe you were sleeping all those months?

I don't know about bullish but i did have hopes. I recall saying more than once that I wasnt 100% sure about him.

Anybody but The Creature was a better choice. Still is. Not that any of our votes count. They don't.

But sadly for me i realized Trump was just another puppet about 3 months in when he put Iran on double secret probation because " they are the biggest force behind world terrorism". Then he allowed bombs to be launched into Syria.
He's just another puppet reading from a script and doing what he's told.