• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Trump to Tillerson: You’re fired!

THE CHEETO FACE COMMANDER IN TWEET HAS FIRED REX TILLERSON ( THE GREATEST SoS IN HISTORY) ALL BECAUSE HE DARED TO CRITICIZE RUSSIA FOR NERVE GASSING THE FUCK OUT OF ONE OF THEIR DIPLOMATS!! THIS IS ALL TO SHUT HIM UP BECAUSE HE KNOWS THAT TRUMP HAS BEEN POLISHING PUTIN’S KNOB FOR YEARS!!!!

#RussianCollusion # StormyDanielsGate #ChuckTodd #MaxineIQ

Um..

Trump planned to fire Tillerson for months....

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/11/mike-pompeo-rex-tillerson-state-department

I think I'm done supporting Trump. With Rex Tillerson's firing, it's like the air has been let out of this presidency. Instead of ascending to greatness, it's going to slowly descend back to earth and get caught in some power lines.

Tillerson was the driving force, the energy, the dynamism of this administration. I feel like I've been punched in the gut. How could you, Mr. President?

I think I'm done supporting Trump. With Rex Tillerson's firing, it's like the air has been let out of this presidency. Instead of ascending to greatness, it's going to slowly descend back to earth and get caught in some power lines.

Tillerson was the driving force, the energy, the dynamism of this administration. I feel like I've been punched in the gut. How could you, Mr. President?
Reports are that he didn’t call T-Rex. Just announced it via Twitter. Fuck that orange oompa loompa

So liberals are now up in arms about Tillerson's firing. But were happy to talk up the supposed rift between him and Trump. Ya know the whole calling Trump a moron thing. Isn't it a good thing for POTUS to have a SOS that he can get along with and is a person that he has a good relationship with? That's what you're getting with Mike Pompeo. When he travels abroad our allies will know that he has the president's ear and that so important

Rex is not the CEO of Exxon Mobil any longer.

You really think it' a coincidence that Donald Trump's pick for State Department was then Exxon-Mobil's CEO who happens to be a personal friend of Rosneft's CEO (who also happens to be one of Putin's most trusted allies) ?
You really think that it's a coincience that Tillerson is "fired" 5 day after we learn that the deal between Rosneft and Exxon-Mobil is dead because of the sanctions on Russia ?

You know what they say : where there's smoke, there's fire...

Why was Rex fired, why does it matters that he was fired instead of resigning and what all this means ?