• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Trump : Jerusalem is the capital city of Israel. The US Embassy will be moved from Tel Aviv

Who's "cowering" ????
It's called following a successful strategy. It's called winning a psychological war. It means there are less of them to kill. Virtually every element of Obama's plan to degrade ISIS on the way to destroying it was working, and continues to.

So why change the program NOW?
Please do explain.
Even Mattis expressed serious reservations about this move.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
that's gonna ourage muslims all over the world

They have always been upset over nothing.

There are fifty-seven plus Islamic countries. It's time to shrink that number.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member

Can you specify that? Do you mean forming some larger ones, like UAE? Or the United States of Arabia?

It is Our will that all the peoples who are ruled by the administration of Our Clemency shall practice that religion which the divine Peter the Apostle transmitted to the Romans.... The rest, whom We adjudge demented and insane, shall sustain the infamy of heretical dogmas, their meeting places shall not receive the name of churches, and they shall be smitten first by divine vengeance and secondly by the retribution of Our own initiative
Theodosius I, Roman Emperor ; 392 AC

I also suggest you to educate yourself on topics such as the Massacre of Verden (not to be confused with WWI's Battle of Verdun), the Goa Inquisition, the Spanish Inquisition, the Spanish and portuguese Conquitadors, etc...

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
I also suggest you to educate yourself on topics such as the Massacre of Verden (not to be confused with WWI's Battle of Verdun), the Goa Inquisition, the Spanish Inquisition, the Spanish and portuguese Conquitadors, etc...

I suggest you figure out that Christianity and Catholicism are not the same.

Say what ??? LOL
Do tell :)

So just for the sake of perspective, how would you feel if an islamic nation invaded the United States on a false pretext, defeated our army, then occupied our nation for 10 years while we suffered tens of thousands of civilian casualties. Think You Might be just a tad upset?

Actually, you're right.
Catholiscism is a branch of Christianity, just like Orthodoxism, Pentecotism, Adventism, Evanglism, etc.

So yeah, you're right, Catholiscism and Christianity are not the same. Just like Jews and Humans are not the same

Maybe Ecuador will be next.
Wonder if they'll have a room waiting for Assange.

PS: Oh shit never mind, Ecuador voted "yes"

The other six who voted "no"

Honduras
Marshall Islands
Micronesia
Nauru
Palau
Togo

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Hail Jews!!

We do. At least Jews in name.
To be more accurate "Hail The Israeli Government".
We hail them 24/7. We're hailing them right now. Yes in the time it took you to read that you hailed them several times.
Every year our wonderful GOV gives Israel about 40 billion when you add it all up. And thats just what they let us know about.
About 30K from every man woman and child in the USA. You know that American baby born 2 seconds ago? Yeah he owes Israel about 30-40K just for showing up.
And our boy Trump and all his AMERICA 1st bullsheet has done nothing to reduce that number.

Meanwhile most Americans are struggling to get by each month.

But you won't hear Rush or Sean or any of the other True Patriots talk about it.
And if someone publically brings it up they will be asked, " Are you anti sematic?".

Yes the government of Israel owns your government and your politicians and they have since before you was born.

Mr. P while your point is not entirely lost your numbers are WAY off.
If we DID give Israel 40 billion per year that would come to $124,000 per U.S. citizen, which I can assure you isn't happening.
Annual military aid to Israel is currently less than one tenth that amount, at 3.8 billion per year.
Perhaps where you're confused is in thinking the total for the ten year package that was recently agreed upon is instead an annual amount.
It isn't, and the annual amount is less than one half of one perfect of our annual federal budget.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Mr. P while your point is not entirely lost your numbers are WAY off.
If we DID give Israel 40 billion per year that would come to $124,000 per U.S. citizen, which I can assure you isn't happening.
Annual military aid to Israel is currently less than one tenth that amount, at 3.8 billion per year.
Perhaps where you're confused is in thinking the total for the ten year package that was recently agreed upon is instead an annual amount.
It isn't, and the annual amount is less than one half of one perfect of our annual federal budget.

yeah well its a lot more than 3.8 billiion.
I wasnt thinking of the 10 year package.
Lets just say its a lot.

And I know you know that to me its not a Jewish thing.
I feel from years of observation that the Israel GOV is the biggest threat there is .
Not Iran, Not North Korea, Not Al Qaueaeaeuaeada , or any other boogey man they create for us.
Typical Netanyahoo speech:
"We are the victims because they hate Jews" followed by "War War War War".
And it goes back and forth like that the entire time. Its like he's using Jewish people.....because thats exactly what he is doing and theyve been doing it for a hundred years.
Its wrong in so many ways for pretty much everybody including israeli people.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Okay meester, we'll have it your way. Completely cut off Israel from all money and aid and military support. Rainbows and unicorns will flood the country and the middle east will finally come to peace.

I got beat on taking and giving points this week on bowl games. I should have taken more overs. At 47 I'm taking the over for the Clemson / Bama game. 300 bucks will give me a slight profit. I've got a rib roast to season. Red roasted potatoes and a garlic string bean thing to make it complete. Only 3 other other guys coming over for the game. Peanut M & Ms too.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Sounds good. Thats the best part of the cow I think. I made a 2 ribber last week.

As far as Israel. Yes cut them off completely of all financial support.
They are doing much better than we are.

And military support? Cut them off from that also until they at least come clean about their nuclear bombs.
How many, how strong, where are they and just where did they get them from.
The rules apply to them also. What? They don't?
Of course their war mongering leader will say thats anti-jewish but no surprise there, thats just what he does.

And if somebody actually attacks israel sure we can help them I suppose as long as they didnt provoke it too much.
But we all know nobody is going to attack israel.
They never do. I know I know every country over there wants to destroy israel and kill all jews. I know this because thats what the Irish owned TV, Movie, and News channels have been telling me for my entire life.
Besides the jewish hating terrorists are too busy driving cars and trucks into crowds in London and shooting up gay bars in Florida. They ain't got time to attack the country they supposedly hate and want to destroy so bad.

But we all know nobody is going to attack israel. They never do.

??????
Israel has been attacked a number of times, by both formalized armies and on an ongoing basis by terrorists.
Saddam was launching scud missiles into Israel during Desert Storm.

I know every country over there wants to destroy israel and kill all jews. I know this because thats what the Irish owned TV, Movie, and News channels have been telling me for my entire life.

You should know it because so many leaders of Arab nations or terrorist organizations have openly stated it. That pussy cat Ahmadinjad from the harmless nation of Iran being just one of so many examples.
The one thing I do agree with you about is that despite my general affinity for Israel I do not like nor trust Netanyahu.