• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Trump deficit to hit 1 trillion this year

And then stay there for at least the next 4 years....https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...-sees-1-trillion-deficits-for-next-four-years

Remember when Obama was president and the deficit was the most important thing in the world? Deficit spending is fine, and standard procedure, in times of recession, but in trump's booming economy shouldn't the deficit be going down???

I know he's using a lot of lube, but aren't you trumpa loompas getting sick of hanging onto your ankles all the time for this clown?

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Anyone with any sense (Liberals/Democrats/Left-Leaning Moderates) has ALWAYS known that, "conservatism" is nothing more than trolling liberals. To wit-

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/17/politics/rush-limbaugh-debt-trump/index.html

CALLER: In 2019, there's gonna be a $1 trillion deficit. Trump doesn't really care about that. He's not really a fiscal conservative. We have to acknowledge that Trump has been cruelly used.

LIMBAUGH: Nobody is a fiscal conservative anymore. All this talk about concern for the deficit and the budget has been bogus for as long as it's been around.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
And then stay there for at least the next 4 years....https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...-sees-1-trillion-deficits-for-next-four-years

Remember when Obama was president and the deficit was the most important thing in the world? Deficit spending is fine, and standard procedure, in times of recession, but in trump's booming economy shouldn't the deficit be going down???

Excellent point. And you are correct. Back then, the deficit was a key issue to those on the right. Now, not so much.

Rep coming your way.

Cheers. It's extremely frustrating to me when any person or group is blatantly hypocritical and it isn't pointed out.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
It's almost as if the Republicans ramp up the debt bill, just to have more ammo to lay waste on social sector payments and so on.

Of course, the army spending has to grow, no matter WHAT

Rey C.

Since neither party has ever met a dollar that they didn't want to spend (usually in advance of collecting it), it would be nice if the critters on both sides of the aisle would work on infrastructure bills (something that our nation sorely needs!), instead of auditioning for the part of Bozo the Clown in the Congressional circus. The Dems wasted their opportunity and the Republicans have wasted theirs. Surely this is something that these nimrods could work together on, instead of wasting time on political theater.

Call me crazy, but having roads and bridges that aren't falling apart, a power grid that isn't held together by baling wire and bubble gum, a water system where you could actually (safely) drink the water without ingesting lead or pollutants, a sewage system that isn't leaking waste into ground water... seems like those would be things that everybody could agree on. I mean, if you're going to incur debt, those are the types of things that people in both parties could/should be able to agree on. But no!!!! These talking chimps can't even agree on that.

Rey C.

:D

Yeah, I didn't fit in with the other kids at recess either. Story of my life...