• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

I think gone are the days of automatically being able to tell "plants"/amateurs based only on the wristbands. I think there has been an increasing amount of "plants" with wristbands on the right wrist for the last few parties now. Although, all amateurs seem to have the wristband on the right still. As far as this party goes, I think of the three girls that fucked, only the first is possibly an amateur. And I think the girl in orange is also a "plant". I think that part 1 showed that this party had some promise, but part 2 disappointed for me.

We've said it before but plants are obvious due to tatts, immediate willingness to suck every available cock and they acknowledge the camera filmng them. Amateurs carry a purse or handbag, don't give BJ's or fuck unless they are in the corner and away from the main stage or crowd. Of course there are exceptions to these rules.

We've said it before but plants are obvious due to tatts, immediate willingness to suck every available cock and they acknowledge the camera filmng them. Amateurs carry a purse or handbag, don't give BJ's or fuck unless they are in the corner and away from the main stage or crowd. Of course there are exceptions to these rules.

Regular girls usually don't go out alone, they bring friends. Plants usually don't bring friends, they hang out with other plants. So it's often easy to tell from who they hang out with at the beginning of the party, and their response to the action, who's a plant and who's not.

Regular girls usually don't go out alone, they bring friends. Plants usually don't bring friends, they hang out with other plants. So it's often easy to tell from who they hang out with at the beginning of the party, and their response to the action, who's a plant and who's not.

For older parties, you can usually see all six standing together at the very start, usually at one corner of the stage.

My pleasure jasar. Let me know if you need anything else, my PH collection is about 99% complete.

I have forever lusted after that slightly skanky redhead in the middle picture, but never recall seeing this shot! What a world! I suspect the pictures won't reproduce here, but she can be found on page 27, in the middle of three large pictures, seated in a chair topless and sucking cock. I have some clips from this episode (not all, alas) and there's some footage of her bent over the stage, apparently getting fucked from behind. But the shot is from the other side of the stage, so I always talk myself into the masochistic thought that it's simulated. Oh, how it would make my day, week, month, year, and beyond if I ever saw a cock inside her slutty pussy!

atleast 3 girls got fucked and one got fingered, amateur or pro , dont care, at least started in part 2, only bad part 1 girl and 3 strippers, should be opposite, more strippers with more girls will result in more action, should have multi cams

PH Vol 16

Amateur?

https://image.******/kdPw05/vlcsnap_error287.jpghttps://image.******/i525tQ/vlcsnap_error406.jpg

these were better parties, amateur or not, girls used to have fun with strippers in the party, when excited enough used to get fucked in the room near by, the girl in blue dress

http://www.voyeurday.com/pretty-blonde.html

was a famous case of a girl fooling arround and then taking a stripper to the room, these rooms should be brought back for amateurs to have more fun with strippers

After all these years, there have been some massive highs and huge lows with PH, going from Eromaxx to Tainster of course changing the direction.

This makes me think about what episodes have been the best so far, and which ones have really been the worst you have seen.

So, what ones did you love/hate the most?

My favourite: Toss up between PH 32 and PHGC 6 (My fave amateur was in PHGC 1)
Least favourite: PHGC 34

Lets hear yours?

Anyone know this brunette from PH 56??

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    445.6 KB · Views: 3,045
  • 53417539_209.jpg
    53417539_209.jpg
    221.2 KB · Views: 3,003
  • wow.png
    wow.png
    234 KB · Views: 3,035
PHGC 36 part3 is, as I expected , very boring. Strippers are already focused only on plants, so for the next 3 (or 6) parts they'll be taking turns fucking them. In the meantime pretty amateurs (and we) are dying of boredom.

I gave PHGC 36 part3 a 7 rating. They are doing way better and the first three parts were way less of a gay dance fest then the last few parties.

It wasn't the best and the strippers still are so lame compared to the old guys (also three dicks one chick, come on). I also wish they would have spent more time on the big titty with glasses amateur, doubt it, but did they play just the tip, don't know cause they didn't put it in the edit (WHY?). On the plus side, part 3 and there is fucking and slightly better interaction. Last complaint, why didn't the stage stripper get the girl in the striped shirt tits out, she has been in a lot of PH's and a DSO (with lots of topless dancing and playing), but nothing from her in the last few PH's (well see through shirt in 33 or 34), no one tries either, lame.

I gave this update a 5. I didn't suspect the girl in the blue dress was a plant (the one without the tatts) as she hadn't had any interaction so far except cheer on the girl with glasses when she was blowing the first stripper from the floor. Sabby nabbed the girl with no panties from last week towards the end but the camera didn't give us a good look at that until the fade out ending. There seemed to be a huge amount a time between the two strippers so nothing was going on the stage for most of the update hence why 3 dudes decided yet again to dangle themselves in front of the one blonde plant. And there was no sign of our girl in white (now green) whatsoever after starring in the best ass comp at the start!! But I just get the impression things are going to get even better next week....maybe.

another party goes down the drain, as strippers get busy fucking pros amateurs are left to do noting and just sit and watch, as in the previous 9 part party, when more amateurs were approached there was more action, its simple they need more drink guys who can have fun with amateurs like if there are 12 male artist when 5-6 are fucking pros rest can have fun with the amateurs , they should start multicam with that action

tldr

more male artist , more fun with amateur girls , more action , multicam

Hey guys. Is there anything else from this cute blonde from GC 35? I'm obsessed with her. She disappeared after that hot boob job in part 3.

Attachments

• 103212401_image_large_18.jpg
    103212401_image_large_18.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 2,515