• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

Thanks
Who's the girl at 18mn20 to 20 mn fucking? An amateur? and did she do other scene?[/QUOTE]

Hello!
Enyone know who is that girl on the right side?
d8576901d02e1ac2gen.jpg

She looks a bit like my sister worringly

I thought I would add a talking point here since this thread has gone from amateurs taking part, to how bad Tainster are in knowing their audience.

I have been going through old parties recently and want to put this out there for you all to comment on: Who are you biggest let downs/ ones that got away?

What I mean is like how the white dress girl from 79 was all into it sucked dick for 3 seconds, but then nothing else the entire party, or the cute bird from a recent party (Kinda asian and gave head on stage).

Mine is a girl from PH 43. This party had some seriously cute birds get into it, but there was one really early on (about 10 mins in wearing all white) who was keen as on Ales, and was grabbing his fucking belt and making thrusts towards him, and he did nothing. Starts about 10 minutes in and then she is a ghost for most of the party, hooking up with another guy toward the end.

Who are your biggest 'ones that should have gone further' girls?

image_large_78.jpg

In PHGC35p7, the woman who fucked near the stage didn't seem to have a wristband on, and I don't recall seeing her much in the party; do you think she's an amateur?

BTW, this really is the never ending party, with new plants and strippers appearing late in the party.
I wonder if this is a big finale, and it is indeed the final PH?

In PHGC35p7, the woman who fucked near the stage didn't seem to have a wristband on, and I don't recall seeing her much in the party; do you think she's an amateur?

BTW, this really is the never ending party, with new plants and strippers appearing late in the party.
I wonder if this is a big finale, and it is indeed the final PH?

Doubt is the final PH. Maybe parties are longer now, it's made this party more unpredictable. That amateur is pretty hot imo.

Does anyone know this girl from vol 38 (2009 April/May)?

This girl does a short BJ at the start followed by a long scene in the middle of her stripping down to her panties up on the stage. Near the end of the video she had a stripper cum on her tits. She has a really hot body!

Yep...there is part 8 and seems that this will continue to part 12 ... so that's why Tainster will loose members...one stage 12 release...that's look cheaper...if the backstage girls was little cuties then this could deserve my attention...but even amateurs look like beasts :)

Yep...there is part 8 and seems that this will continue to part 12 ... so that's why Tainster will loose members...one stage 12 release...that's look cheaper...if the backstage girls was little cuties then this could deserve my attention...but even amateurs look like beasts :)

One of the reasons I quit being a member of Tainster for 5 years. From 4 to 6 to 8 parts...ridiculous.

Looks like she gets down in Airbang part 3 and maybe even has sex. Camera Angle from part 1, around 14 minutes; careful watching shows dress up, panties down (too much time on my hands lol). The pity is that I think this is the best angle and we probably won't get anything better in the other two cams. Tainster, please surprise us - I'll keep my membership.

Well it looks like Sindrive is done with releasing the material from Airbang. She's not in any of the Bash Bastards releases. They just released a 26 minute Airbang clip last week, anyone with a sub there see it? Sometimes they use different angles in those releases, otherwise looks like another hot girl ignored by Tainster.