• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

was expecting more but still a better party, was hoping the pink dress girl would do more, but a straight no from her, was lol, but should have been approached again, the white dress girl succumbed and gave a bj , in next part should be more, the golden backless dress girl with stripper on stage was exited he shoudl have tried to get a bj, even the braless dress girl in grey should have been followed up, sensi did better with getting a bj from an amateur who had fucked earlier, and seducing the white dress girl, not seen in the video, the blode with huge tits should have been followed up , lots of action was missed, both in video and pics, the tattoo girl and her friend were also good, the music was better, fast pace music gets the girls going, at least more amateurs were approached only more action was required

this party deserved a multi cam, they should have a cam for the stage, a cam for sofa where fucking takes place, a cam with the girls dancing and getting seduced, and a game and shower cam, and a separate room like earlier where amateurs were taken

the strippers and others should not just stop at bj, but also finger, suck boobs, and cunnigulus the amateurs, amateurs should be followed up more frequently by strippers, pros should try get lesbian action with amateurs and try to get them to fuck the strippers, hope to see some action from the pink dress girl and the white dress girl and also the backless dress girl, and hope they come in future parties

was expecting more but still a better party, was hoping the pink dress girl would do more, but a straight no from her, was lol, but should have been approached again, the white dress girl succumbed and gave a bj , in next part should be more, the golden backless dress girl with stripper on stage was exited he shoudl have tried to get a bj, even the braless dress girl in grey should have been followed up, sensi did better with getting a bj from an amateur who had fucked earlier, and seducing the white dress girl, not seen in the video, the blode with huge tits should have been followed up , lots of action was missed, both in video and pics, the tattoo girl and her friend were also good, the music was better, fast pace music gets the girls going, at least more amateurs were approached only more action was required

this party deserved a multi cam, they should have a cam for the stage, a cam for sofa where fucking takes place, a cam with the girls dancing and getting seduced, and a game and shower cam, and a separate room like earlier where amateurs were taken

the strippers and others should not just stop at bj, but also finger, suck boobs, and cunnigulus the amateurs, amateurs should be followed up more frequently by strippers, pros should try get lesbian action with amateurs and try to get them to fuck the strippers, hope to see some action from the pink dress girl and the white dress girl and also the backless dress girl, and hope they come in future parties

Music is dubbed. They play regular music during the parties, but it is dubbed over with that bogus thrash for copyright reasons.

Music is dubbed. They play regular music during the parties, but it is dubbed over with that bogus thrash for copyright reasons.

any chance to get original music, for the new parties and also the old ones. where can we find picsets for parties earlier than 2008

At first I thought they had put the wrong set of pics up as the front pic had the blonde in red panties being fingered by Sensi which did not happen at all in this update. Plus all of the guys have shot their load already with an update to go.

But where the fuck are the first two strippers? The black dude and the ugly dude? The only one who hasn't shot his load yet is the last stripper who went after the red dress girl at the bar and nailed her.

Although I was disappointed I did lol at the flat rejection from the girl in the pink dress when he came back to see if she was still up for it. He blew it when he left her and fucked another plant.

Also why wasn't the blonde with the huge tits blowing Sabby and Petr followed up on.

So much promise yet so much failure. But still 10x better than the last party.

I've noticed in previous parties some of the strippers go missing for a while, this episode being the black stripper and the ugly one. I think either they are cleaning themselves up from the messy games on stage which they have now cut out from their updates (will probably release footage on slimewave or something in 5 years time). Or they are banging amateur chicks backstage. It's hard to tell because so many amateurs disappear anyway for the shower thing next door.

There has actually been some amateur action this update:
- girl in white dress blowing stripper on stage (few seconds shown)
- same girl jerking off sensi (not shown at all)
- girl blowing sensi on couch (few seconds shown but lasted much longer)
- ponytail making out with amateur that looked up for it on stage with stripper (only in first few oics)
- sensi making out with another blonde girl (in background around 7 mins in)
- pink dress girl from previous updates ultimately refusing stripper

Unfortunately they barely showed any of this and continue to show girls dancing on stage instead. Tainster are obviously doing this intentionally now they could have easily shown 10 mins of good amateur action. The slightly strange thing is most off the strippers having already blown their load which normally happens towards the end of update 6. But I can only see the next update being 30 mins of dancing and drink pouring.

Tainster are obviously doing this intentionally now they could have easily shown 10 mins of good amateur action. /QUOTE]

this party had lot of amateur action after long time, but bad editing ruined it multi cam is a must for ph now, they could start releasing multi cam on a new site, people will pay for that making it more profitable for them

Here is the cover pic for the update. Now this is yet to happen and Sensi has already cum but there is the most recent stripper and the first 2 strippers to go before this party ends. Pink dress girl is a definite no but could the twerker and this girl decide to join the action to end the party.

Attachments

• image_midi_8.jpg
    image_midi_8.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 2,435
Here is the cover pic for the update. Now this is yet to happen and Sensi has already cum but there is the most recent stripper and the first 2 strippers to go before this party ends. Pink dress girl is a definite no but could the twerker and this girl decide to join the action to end the party.

Where did you take this picture?

DukeLeto7

BANNED
Stupid Questions:

I've been organizing my PH collection by Volume Number, and I can't figure out which dates were Volume 89. (It doesn't help that the back cover is a repeat of Vol. 88)

I also have sources for the pictures from Vol. 12- 79 and most of the parties from 2004 and 2005, but not those for 2006 unless I had saved them when I was a subscriber 10 years back. (The 80s and 90s Volumes.) With the tainster image servers closed, is there any good place to look for these? (Other than paying Tainster?)

Tainster are obviously doing this intentionally now they could have easily shown 10 mins of good amateur action. /QUOTE]

this party had lot of amateur action after long time, but bad editing ruined it multi cam is a must for ph now, they could start releasing multi cam on a new site, people will pay for that making it more profitable for them

Multi cam is a good idea, but Tainster would probably fuck it up by having several cameras on 'plants', another camera on 'dancers', a camera on 'drinks' being poured, and a final camera on so-called 'lesbian' action.

So I noticed some DVDs out there called "Party Hardcore +" 2.0 and Rumble on the Dancefloor, Packing a Party Punch.
Are these compilations or what? Anyone else heard of them?

So I noticed some DVDs out there called "Party Hardcore +" 2.0 and Rumble on the Dancefloor, Packing a Party Punch.
Are these compilations or what? Anyone else heard of them?

Not positive, but it seems like it might just be a different naming scheme for Gone Crazy 32+ DVDs.

Judging by the the box art:

A Rumble On The Dance Floor seems to match GC32
Packin' A Party Punch seems to match GC33
2.0: Peter Hat Den Längsten Und Gabi Ist Am Engsten seems to match GC34

How many pictures Tainster uploaded to PHGC 35 vol. 5 ? Because on the site where good people upload stuff from tainster are only 155 pics so I don't know if they missplaced them or just Tainster uploaded only 155 pics ?

Not positive, but it seems like it might just be a different naming scheme for Gone Crazy 32+ DVDs.

Judging by the the box art:

A Rumble On The Dance Floor seems to match GC32
Packin' A Party Punch seems to match GC33
2.0: Peter Hat Den Längsten Und Gabi Ist Am Engsten seems to match GC34

Thanks for the Info.

I prefer numbers, it's easier to keep them in order on the shelf.

hello what is the site you spoke?

to other dont you think that tainster will stop the party at part5? it looks like to me

search threads/2768791-Party-Hardcore-Gone-Crazy-Vol-35-Part-5-4000px-x153?p=24947596&viewfull=1#post24947596 on google, find first forum name, overwrite in link above and boooom :)