• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

I think that Tainster DVDs are a slightly different edit than the numbered parties. I was watching the parties in the 20s and see things i don't remember or maybe forgot. I do remember that red dress polka dot girl gets fingered in PHGC 3 dvd and not in web release.

Do you mean this girl? http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?706492-Partyhardcore-girl-Who-is-she

She was in GC2, but quickly looking through the DVD could not find any different footage of her. Please let me know at what time you found her.

Actually I think this party is moving along nicely. Sure the plants were fucked but there are at least 3-4 amateurs that if seduced would definitely comply including the girl in the pink. Note also that the black stripper is missing from this update along with the first guy.

The pink dress girl is back with the original guy after pony tail gave up but the most unexpected part of this update was the hot blonde in the white dress who didn't look like participating pulling her own panties down bent over the chair for the stripper with the tatts to properly eat her out from behind. Instead of taking advantage of that he sat her down again and the moment was lost. As usual the camera was in the wrong position to capture this properly but it was still fucking hot as it was unexpected.

I've got some high hopes one of the others saw this on the stage and will have another crack at her in the next update.

But on a side note what a godawful tattoo that plant has inked across her tits!

I am in Prague right now and tainster is no longer geoblocked. It is not great for amateurs who can get recognised easily then.

Literally the only good part in the end:

MasculinePartialHermitcrab-size_restricted.gif

Otherwise another disappointment.

Yep. Probably going to cancel soon. I finally got a new membership last year during DSO Airbang, due in LARGE part to the PH cute big titted blond being there, but of course they cut almost all of her in action.

I would happily keep my membership if they would actually listen to their customers. They already have the template for what people want, those amateur edits that were released last year (still waiting on mega 2 or a new venue for release of more parties). Please Tainster, go back to your archives and re-edit to focus on hot amateurs (since they seem disinclined to just releasing all the camera's for each party). Take a pause on the new parties and retool for a couple months while at the same time giving fans something they want.

Yep. Probably going to cancel soon. I finally got a new membership last year during DSO Airbang, due in LARGE part to the PH cute big titted blond being there, but of course they cut almost all of her in action.

I would happily keep my membership if they would actually listen to their customers. They already have the template for what people want, those amateur edits that were released last year (still waiting on mega 2 or a new venue for release of more parties). Please Tainster, go back to your archives and re-edit to focus on hot amateurs (since they seem disinclined to just releasing all the camera's for each party). Take a pause on the new parties and retool for a couple months while at the same time giving fans something they want.

I just pay $10 a month so whatever, caught a good deal. Maybe if you do cancel they will make that offer to keep you.

I don't know, but it seemed to me that in between 13:54 and this moment at 24:28 they cut the most that they could between these two, which is sad because it would have made this update 10x better if they had just cut to the build up a few times in between and given us more of a pay off than the few seconds they showed us. But I think we all know by this time that Tainster does this on purpose for some reason. So it sucks when there is very little amateur action in the first place, and the little that does happen gets cut for the most part.

Odd that it seemed to end at this part with all or most of the guys finishing. So, hopefully we won't get a part next week that carries over with just dancing and drink pouring. Unless they have a surprise in store for us like the game playing that looked like was happening on stage a bit earlier (but who am I kidding). Party started really well, but fizzled out due to the focus on the "plants" the last two parts, and of course the editing. Same old, same old in the end.

I don't know, but it seemed to me that in between 13:54 and this moment at 24:28 they cut the most that they could between these two, which is sad because it would have made this update 10x better if they had just cut to the build up a few times in between and given us more of a pay off than the few seconds they showed us. But I think we all know by this time that Tainster does this on purpose for some reason. So it sucks when there is very little amateur action in the first place, and the little that does happen gets cut for the most part.

Odd that it seemed to end at this part with all or most of the guys finishing. So, hopefully we won't get a part next week that carries over with just dancing and drink pouring. Unless they have a surprise in store for us like the game playing that looked like was happening on stage a bit earlier (but who am I kidding). Party started really well, but fizzled out due to the focus on the "plants" the last two parts, and of course the editing. Same old, same old in the end.

very nice :)

At first I thought they had put the wrong set of pics up as the front pic had the blonde in red panties being fingered by Sensi which did not happen at all in this update. Plus all of the guys have shot their load already with an update to go.

But where the fuck are the first two strippers? The black dude and the ugly dude? The only one who hasn't shot his load yet is the last stripper who went after the red dress girl at the bar and nailed her.

Although I was disappointed I did lol at the flat rejection from the girl in the pink dress when he came back to see if she was still up for it. He blew it when he left her and fucked another plant.

Also why wasn't the blonde with the huge tits blowing Sabby and Petr followed up on.

So much promise yet so much failure. But still 10x better than the last party.