• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

Party Hardcore amateur edit #31 - Party Hardcore 53! (with a huge thanks to stickyl for all of his help on this one)

https://openload.(co)/f/Viay4HXkxwI/ph53.mp4 - remove the ( )

PH 53 is a great party because three amateur friends end up all fucking, with the third (Terry Anne) finally fucking right at the end. And that final fuck was encouraged by a plant undressing her. This shows how useless the current plants are, instead of encouraging other amateurs, they instead hog the cameras.
http://www.freeones.com/html/t_links/Terry_Anne/

It looks like one of the pretty amateurs has been promoted to cameraperson.

Attachments

• amateur.jpg
    amateur.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 3,695
She and a friend join in a bit with the talent about 2/3's of the way into this: http://www.sindrive.com/details/493...ing-Busted-Up-By-The-Bash-Bastards-We-Go-Raw- So far, it's the most I've seen her do, I think, though there's undoubtedly stuff out there I haven't seen or am forgetting.

Nice find, she seem to like Alexa Tomas haha.

She briefly touch some dick when on stage with some insistent stripper in some PHGC, like in this PHGC 30 Part 2 :

Indeed the guy from czechcasting could be one of our last chance, given how many he already did.

She and a friend join in a bit with the talent about 2/3's of the way into this: http://www.sindrive.com/details/493...ing-Busted-Up-By-The-Bash-Bastards-We-Go-Raw- So far, it's the most I've seen her do, I think, though there's undoubtedly stuff out there I haven't seen or am forgetting.

I must be blind, because I didn't see her in that preview except in the background for a few frames. Her blond friend that sucked Christos many years ago looks like she got involved a little bit though.

I must be blind, because I didn't see her in that preview except in the background for a few frames. Her blond friend that sucked Christos many years ago looks like she got involved a little bit though.

Sorry for the confusion, I meant 2/3's of the way into the actual full movie, not the preview clip. Yes, the blonde is definitely more into things. I've noticed the camera girl is a bit of a follower when it comes to joining in, as her friends over the years seem to typically be a little wilder.

Do you recall what episode the blonde sucked Christos in?

Nice find, she seem to like Alexa Tomas haha.

She briefly touch some dick when on stage with some insistent stripper in some PHGC, like in this PHGC 30 Part 2 :

Indeed the guy from czechcasting could be one of our last chance, given how many he already did.

Thanks. Yes, she's into Alexa Tomas (who wouldn't be?), though I really think she's just trying to show she's as cool as her friend. I don't think she would have initiated any action on her own, but once her blonde friend started with the other girl, she went for Alexa.

I remembered that dick touch, but I discounted it as anything much since she was pretty much forced to put her hand on it. She's a bit of a prude, but who knows, maybe she'll show up on czechcasting if money gets tight.

What about this girl ?

She appered 3 times on PH (66, 68 and 71)- no sex, no BJ . Appered on czechcasting - no sex, no BJ.

And then in PH vol. 75, after only 10-15 minutes of this party, she gave a bj and then have sex (compare that with recent PH where we need to wait till part 4 or even 5 to see hardcore).

She didn't apeared on PH or on any other sites after this party. So, in my book, she was amateur.

Sorry for the confusion, I meant 2/3's of the way into the actual full movie, not the preview clip. Yes, the blonde is definitely more into things. I've noticed the camera girl is a bit of a follower when it comes to joining in, as her friends over the years seem to typically be a little wilder.

Do you recall what episode the blonde sucked Christos in?

Ah gotcha. Thanks for clearing that up. That would be nice to see. As for her friend, I'm more into party dates than the actual PH#, so I don't have that, but it was all the way back in ph2009-09-21.

Thanks. Yes, she's into Alexa Tomas (who wouldn't be?), though I really think she's just trying to show she's as cool as her friend. I don't think she would have initiated any action on her own, but once her blonde friend started with the other girl, she went for Alexa.

I remembered that dick touch, but I discounted it as anything much since she was pretty much forced to put her hand on it. She's a bit of a prude, but who knows, maybe she'll show up on czechcasting if money gets tight.

It looks like she has a thing for black guys ( or at least for that guy). It's not only her first time she touches a stripper's dick but also her first time when she kissed a stripper.
t4ddilon8l8s

The only other worth remembering scene with her was at PHGC 18, when she flashed her boobs and kissed one of the women who run the show.

Not much , considering she's been to twenty parties now. I hope her camera job is only temporary and she will one day follow her tall friend and actually go crazy during a party.

PS. Sorry but I can't upload the pictures like you guys do, so there are uploaded as an attachment.

Attachments

• 037.jpg
    037.jpg
    442.4 KB · Views: 3,478
  • 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 3,287
  • kiss.jpg
    kiss.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 3,430
Ah gotcha. Thanks for clearing that up. That would be nice to see. As for her friend, I'm more into party dates than the actual PH#, so I don't have that, but it was all the way back in ph2009-09-21.

No worries, I'm more into the monthly dates myself. Thanks very much for researching this one and letting me/us know.

It looks like she has a thing for black guys ( or at least for that guy). It's not only her first time she touches a stripper's dick but also her first time when she kissed a stripper.
t4ddilon8l8s

The only other worth remembering scene with her was at PHGC 18, when she flashed her boobs and kissed one of the women who run the show.

Not much , considering she's been to twenty parties now. I hope her camera job is only temporary and she will one day follow her tall friend and actually go crazy during a party.

PS. Sorry but I can't upload the pictures like you guys do, so there are uploaded as an attachment.

Ah, yes. I'd forgotten the kiss with the stripper guy, as well as the breast reveal and kiss with the hostess girl (who, btw, I'm pretty sure engaged in some nastiness in at least a couple of DSO episodes around that same time, or slightly earlier; can't recall if she did boy/girl, but she definitely did a little kissing and stroking of girls).

Hello folks.

Long time no see/speak.
I missed the scandal parties (though managed to pick up 04 online) but the 01 party is now seemingly impossible to download.
I see that some of you have managed to get it. Would one of you kind people mind opening that excellent uploading website and putting it up there for me?
If you catch my drift...

Thanks,
Fake.

Hello folks.

Long time no see/speak.
I missed the shameless parties (though managed to pick up 04 online) but the 01 party is now seemingly impossible to download.
I see that some of you have managed to get it. Would one of you kind people mind opening that excellent uploading website and putting it up there for me?
If you catch my drift...

Thanks,
Fake.

I suppose it might help if I can correctly state what it is that I'm hoping you can supply!