• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

PH and DSO amateur on Czech Casting today, BJ only :( - http://www.czechcasting.com/tour/preview-czech-casting-vendula-4134/

She is friends with the hot blond and the other girl in this post - http://board.freeones.com/showthrea...TYHARDCORE-!&p=9629885&viewfull=1#post9629885

Hopefully this means hot blond at Czech Casting

Yes, hopefully. Or the hot black haired girl too (although, not likely for her)

I noticed in her interview she said she would possibly like to go to a swingers event, so hopefully that means she will show up in Czech Megaswingers at some point. Hopefully they did this casting before the new megaswingers was filmed, so she had a chance to join.

Random question but is anyone else annoyed they took down the old I tainster pics? I used to use them to find out which party was which I hardly made notes and when I changed my laptop over to ubuntu it wiped my external hard drive. There is nothing like that now, or even new party preview pics. At least when it was maxxxandmore you got preview pics of the upcoming party's. from a business point it makes no sense

The current 3.71/10 rating on 7 votes indicates all you need for this latest update. You would think Tainster would allow comments for each video so they could figure out why the rating is so low since they obviously have no clue what the fans want to see.

The current 3.71/10 rating on 7 votes indicates all you need for this latest update. You would think Tainster would allow comments for each video so they could figure out why the rating is so low since they obviously have no clue what the fans want to see.

They probably know what the fans want to see, it's just that they likely don't care. I'm surprised they have any ranking system at all as it just makes the episodes look bad.

I think reality is somewhere in between. A combination of not knowing what the fans want but also not giving a flying fuck what the fans want.

I don't know if Tainster owns WDGirls or if there is some sort of affiliation but WDGirls and its affiliates have had a bunch of PH amateurs on their site recently. The trailers of some of these scenes use the same shittarded music we've been listening to on PH for the last 5 years so they are likely affiliated. In the description of one of these scenes they indicate shock that fans had been asking for amateurs because they had perfectly fine professional models that were doing a good job. This indicates a massive disconnect between what the owners want to show and what the fans want to see.

Thoses two seem to be really close in many episodes but the girl seem to always refuse to do something in front of the camera :
rhCyrd4.jpg

The maximun I remember, don't know wich episode, was when he cut her pantyhose and try to show her ass and all but nothing more, not even quick handjob.

More info about her or something I've miss ?

Another awful update.
On the plus side it looked like they spiced up "wet girls video" a little bit. In A new year with new wet amateur girls the first two girls don't have bras under their wet shirts, the next two (including my favorite girl from the show, who is rather reluctant to do such things) take off their shirts, the last pair flash their boobs and even show their pussies.

Do you have, by any chance, the link for the pictures for that shower part ?

PHGC32p6

One of the worst updates.
It was only 26min, but still without anything interesting.

The only reason to watch was to see how far the amateur in pink top would go, yet they preferred to show plants rather than the amateur.
:dunno:

There's also footage of the girl with the see through top dancing. Though still not a guy within 100 miles. And two drunk amateurs put their hands down each other's pants.

But yeah, the amateur edit for this update is going to be about 60 seconds long :(