• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

they are reposting Intimate Party Hardcore sinx they have not released in multicam any party hardcore between ph1 and ph40 many others upto ph79 are not there as well, even many from phgc are not there in mutticam, even before ph 1 there were older parties which did not have numbers, not released , many of these are not available any where even the old picsets are not available now at this rate we may never see all the parties in muticam in a lifetime, what prevents them from have new release of older parties in multicam, hopefully the marketing guys may listen

What episodes did this girl star in? Tell me?

w8YvFEh1S0k.jpg

Can anyone identify please? Party hardcore 72. Also watch part or time stamp
http://pimpandhost.com/image/33155146-original.html
Another example of shitty filming of PH.
We can see this girl only dancing, kissing her friend and a stripper during the party…but at the very last seconds out of the blue she takes a cumshot in her mouth and swallows!
In the photos we can see that she probably suck also Sensi’s dick but not video!!

I know there are people here who love investigations.:cool:
Few words about Romana...

She can often be seen in PHGC. She loves playing with strippers and blowjobs.
In PHGC28, a stripper fucked her on stage during a show. This is clearly visible on the camera.
In PHGC37 she has two hardcore scenes.
1.Sex scene in bar counter. (Passionate sex scene, but not shown much by the cameraman.)

2.Sex scene on the couch. (The scene on the couch is only visible in the photo. In the video, I didn’t see when the stripper and Romana were on the couch.)

I want to know:
1.Are there any videos from cameras that clearly show the sex scenes in PHGC37?
2.Did Romana have sex in other episodes of PHGC? (Besides PHGC28, PHGC37)
3.Is it possible that sex with Romana was a game (PHGC37)?

There is an unclear situation in PHGC37.
a.) The girl plays with the stripper and blowjob.

b.) The girl leaves the stripper and approaches to bar counter.
c.) The stripper catches up with her and has fuck in bar counter.

The strange thing is that during sex at the bar counter, the stripper holds a condom in his hands.
After a while he fucks the same girl near the stage.

The condom is already on the stripper's penis.

I can't figure out if the scene at the bar was a game or if he fucked the girl without a condom.

It is possible that the sex scene with Romana in PHGC37 was a game and there was no sex?🤔
Romana amateur?

Keep looking for this girl, who knows her name.
From wich episodes are your pictures? I can't help much, just the usual list where I think I saw her, but there might be errors:

phgc33 maybe it is not her, hard to find her at all, iirc she is just hiding in a corner. Wears white blouse & fancy black necklace
phgc34 She hurt her ankle early on but still pretty wild in this one. Fools around a lot with a friend and gets a cumshot in her hair at the end.
phgc41, phgc42, phgc44 - iirc also lots of interactions with the guys, but it's just grinding dicks with pants up, I think. But I don't have everything from some of these!

From wich episodes are your pictures? I can't help much, just the usual list where I think I saw her, but there might be errors:

phgc33 maybe it is not her, hard to find her at all, iirc she is just hiding in a corner. Wears white blouse & fancy black necklace
phgc34 She hurt her ankle early on but still pretty wild in this one. Fools around a lot with a friend and gets a cumshot in her hair at the end.
phgc41, phgc42, phgc44 - iirc also lots of interactions with the guys, but it's just grinding dicks with pants up, I think. But I don't have everything from some of these!
I think that it’s not her in phgc34, i perfectly have in my mind the girl you are referring to and in my opinion these are 2 different girls…

I know it hasn't been asked but this is Katia aka Kristyna C. and her actions there might actually be a little bit on topic. I don't think she was there to perform, almost certainly not with guys. She was not an amateur but I think she was retired at that point in time and it seemed like she had to be talked into it for quite a while.

https://www.iafd.com/person.rme/perfid=katia_cz_05/gender=f/katia.htm
(brag :) - she appears also in ph2005-02-14 Vol92)

Does she have done another appearance in DSO/PH/MSP or WSO?