• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

Hoping that the information is not already hidden somewhere in the last 522 pages, tried search an also made an Id-post. But in this thread there seem to be the real pros.
The "Dancing girl" from partyhardcore 49 (most of her screen time and her fucking with sensi is in the "Cam2-edit") is she a plant or a amateur? Can someone identify her?
To me she seems amateur, bcs. she needs long to start sucking, had her pants already pulled up again before Sensi convinced her to fuck. She seems also pretty drunk and 90% of the party she is dancing or making out with girls. Also turned down one or two strippers before.
Bildschirmfoto-von-2023-08-20-04-11-23.png
Bildschirmfoto-von-2023-08-20-12-07-40.png

Her name and/or more vids would be so great.

Hoping that the information is not already hidden somewhere in the last 522 pages, tried search an also made an Id-post. But in this thread there seem to be the real pros.
The "Dancing girl" from partyhardcore 49 (most of her screen time and her fucking with sensi is in the "Cam2-edit") is she a plant or a amateur? Can someone identify her?
To me she seems amateur, bcs. she needs long to start sucking, had her pants already pulled up again before Sensi convinced her to fuck. She seems also pretty drunk and 90% of the party she is dancing or making out with girls. Also turned down one or two strippers before.
Bildschirmfoto-von-2023-08-20-04-11-23.png
Bildschirmfoto-von-2023-08-20-12-07-40.png

Her name and/or more vids would be so great.
That's orange cargo pants girl. I'm pretty sure she's a confirmed amateur

time stamps?

has anyone done an amateur edit for this episode?
Edits? Not sure. But here is my old profile from spankbang. https://*************/profile/partyhardcore234. All the full PH and PHGC videos on there IN CAPS were uploaded by me. Super extended just means I added all camera angles together into a long video. I used different accounts because I kept getting banned

Last edited:
PH 30 is a GOAT aswell - I like it when Denis first fails on a busty young girl but then Neo banging her friend makes her curious. Neo then takes his chance :D
She's on a lot of other PH, some PHGC also
She only fucks on 2 parties (and the only correct video is from ph30)
On other PH she does some bj topless, that's all.
Her friend is hot af, with great boobs ! She's only on 2 parties and was identified (I think, unfortunatly)

Hello,
can anyone identify this girl from PH64 and did she apper in other partys, other works of her?
Was there with an blonde friend. Friend was a plant for sure. Got the impression (needed some time to get going, talked exited with some other friends she seemed to have met probably about her first fuck shortly before) that she was a plant but it was her first try.
Also is there a multicam or alternate cams from PH64? As usaually none of her getting fucked etc. is on camera in full length. Around halfway she gets fucked on the stage with her legs in the air, but can only been seen in the background.
Another one I find super hot and not shown in detail. I have great hopes that you can provide name, other works or alternate cams of ph64.
Bildschirmfoto-von-2023-08-21-23-11-39.png

Bildschirmfoto-von-2023-08-21-23-19-46.png

Bildschirmfoto-von-2023-08-21-23-12-45.png
Bildschirmfoto-von-2023-08-21-23-19-12.png
Bildschirmfoto-von-2023-08-21-23-15-17.png

She's on a lot of other PH, some PHGC also
She only fucks on 2 parties (and the only correct video is from ph30)
On other PH she does some bj topless, that's all.
Her friend is hot af, with great boobs ! She's only on 2 parties and was identified (I think, unfortunatly)
Do you know the numbers of the party the friend is in?

Only 11 girls total. Four returning from the last House Party, one last seen in PHCG 42, and one (the girl in the green dress) who I think has been an extra in various Tainster movies dating back to at least 2006. I should be able to confirm whether that's her if she ever takes the sunglasses off.

The other five I haven't been able to find any useful info yet.
Which one is from PHGC42?

I think you are right about the girl in the green dress. If that is her, I used to call her and the other girl she always came with twins (they are actually sisters). I think that girl is one of the camerawomen. She was in so many DSOs (and only one PH I believe) throughout the good years of eromaxx/Tainster, and never did anything. Judging by the first part, I don't expect much here either.
I don't recognize her. Who are you referring to?

what is it with every stripper giving a girl a cumshot already with just 2 parts, and where do the strippers disappear for the rest of the party, earlier neo, ales, dennis used to come as strippers and stay throughout the party, if the black stripper would have stay other girls would have had fun with him, only one stripper for even just 11 girls is not sufficient , still hopeful there will be more girls later on and have more fun