• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

They've definitely been filming either these or drunksexorgy again recently. Some of the spanish strippers have been making trips to Prague over the past month, some are there right now.
Well, the current old party re-release seems to be done, so let's see what they publish next week.

On 79 I always figure it was either they did fuck a little and camera and editors are useless (per usual) or they didn't fuck and the editor wanted you to think they did. It's slightly more likely tainster being tainster and fucked it up, since from what I recall they showed a bunch of boring crap when they cut away, so 65% she let him bang it out a bit with her.
About 79, I'm pretty sure they fucked. You can see it in the girl's face when he lifts her up and starts fucking her.

What about this girl from PHGC 1? Looks like she has a ring on.

Party Hardcore Gone Crazy #1.mp4_004934008.png

What about this girl from PHGC 1? Looks like she has a ring on.
I'm not sure how much we can rely just on a ring worn on the left hand. For example in the photo you posted, the ring is just a simple ring, could be just a casual ring.

As long as we're talking about rings though, there's also this chick from phgc1 who gives a bj at the final 5 minutes of the party. At first, she starts sucking with a towel covering her, but when the stripper wants to cum, he betrays her by removing the towel and giving her a facial in front of the camera.
The girl is surprised and looks at her friend like did you see what happened!!😄

She has a ring on... but who knows?!

Attachments

• phgc3'.JPG
    phgc3'.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 1,003
  • phgc3(2).JPG
    phgc3(2).JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 1,127
I'm not sure how much we can rely just on a ring worn on the left hand. For example in the photo you posted, the ring is just a simple ring, could be just a casual ring.

As long as we're talking about rings though, there's also this chick from phgc1 who gives a bj at the final 5 minutes of the party. At first, she starts sucking with a towel covering her, but when the stripper wants to cum, he betrays her by removing the towel and giving her a facial in front of the camera.

https://www.xvideos.com/video668012...rrasingly_ends_up_with_a_cumshot_in_her_mouth

Is there any other sites that I can sub to that have all the parties?

Yet she comes back for several more parties and allows Petr to expose her to the cameras every time. As for her friend she's quite happy to watch dreamcatcher girl getting railed while she dances, although the camera work again is shit here as they seem to think that we want to watch that from the side!
Which party are you talking about here? Can you post a screencap of the dreamcatcher girl

she is not married to anyone but currently have bf, so I guess your hypothesis is wrong

Last edited:
which part

Went trough this whole Thread, could not find anything about this short Haired Girl. Am i the onlyone who finds her so gorgeous ?

which party is this?
I agree she is cute and maybe would have done more than give a brief BJ at her first party if her friends hadn't dragged her away. Her blonde friend though fucked Denis twice. Once in the background which the camera didn't get and another time at this party on the floor pounded doggy style from out of nowhere.