• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

Which girl? Can you describe what she was wearing?
31.jpg

How are you guys seeing PHGC 39? I'm a member of the partyhardcore website and they don't even have that party available to stream.

Oh yes, her. Someone on Xvideos did a solo edit of her.

Does anyone know of any other parties or girls that had regret after or know that they had boyfriends/husbands while at the party? I already know of the famous girl with the grey dress.
Do you have a link for the xvideos?

I know of a couple of others who were wearing wedding/engagement rings and got fucked. One at PH79, another at phgc1, and another at ph53 where the camera zooms on the ring as she's getting fucked, which was very interesting.

neendo

BANNED
Oh yes, her. Someone on Xvideos did a solo edit of her.

Does anyone know of any other parties or girls that had regret after or know that they had boyfriends/husbands while at the party? I already know of the famous girl with the grey dress.
Xvideos link?

Do you have a link for the xvideos?

Xvideos link?

https://www.xvideos.com/video483685...an_t_believe_what_she_did_afterward_in_phgc31

I know of a couple of others who were wearing wedding/engagement rings and got fucked. One at PH79, another at phgc1, and another at ph53 where the camera zooms on the ring as she's getting fucked, which was very interesting.

Can you post a screen cap of these girls from these parties?

Attachments

• ph53.JPG
    ph53.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 1,364
  • ph53(2).JPG
    ph53(2).JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 1,158
  • phgc1.JPG
    phgc1.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 1,106
  • phgc1(2).JPG
    phgc1(2).JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 1,124
  • ph79.JPG
    ph79.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 1,180
  • ph79(2).JPG
    ph79(2).JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 1,165
3. Is there any prediction that orgy parties will resume? I miss new videos because I prefer Czech parties with really hot blondes a thousand times more than American parties where every woman looks like a blow-up doll.

They've definitely been filming either these or drunksexorgy again recently. Some of the spanish strippers have been making trips to Prague over the past month, some are there right now.

The girl at ph53 is also fucked by bbc later.
I like how the girl at phgc1 brings up her hand to show the ring.
But I'm not sure about the one at ph79.

What are your thoughts?
On 79 I always figure it was either they did fuck a little and camera and editors are useless (per usual) or they didn't fuck and the editor wanted you to think they did. It's slightly more likely tainster being tainster and fucked it up, since from what I recall they showed a bunch of boring crap when they cut away, so 65% she let him bang it out a bit with her.