• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

We actually get way more of the drama, was more fun to watch than the dew seconds more of fucking we get, her friend literally yanks her away from getting fucked
Yet she comes back for several more parties and allows Petr to expose her to the cameras every time. As for her friend she's quite happy to watch dreamcatcher girl getting railed while she dances, although the camera work again is shit here as they seem to think that we want to watch that from the side! Luckily in PHGC30 dreamcatcher is fucked several times so we hopefully will see better footage of that when its released later in the year. I love how the friend gives Gina a serve as she leaves and Gina just sits back in a chair, pulls out her tits and smokes a cigar!

Yet she comes back for several more parties and allows Petr to expose her to the cameras every time. As for her friend she's quite happy to watch dreamcatcher girl getting railed while she dances, although the camera work again is shit here as they seem to think that we want to watch that from the side! Luckily in PHGC30 dreamcatcher is fucked several times so we hopefully will see better footage of that when its released later in the year. I love how the friend gives Gina a serve as she leaves and Gina just sits back in a chair, pulls out her tits and smokes a cigar!
Sorry for the stupid question but what is a dreamcatcher?

FYI: Today, July 4th 2022, marks 15 years since the legendary big titty girl (the GOAT) from party hardcore vol. 16 went wild.

That party was filmed on July 4th 2007, the date of the party filming is mentioned at the beginning of the party (in the DVD, when I used to have it).

I wonder what all the amateur girls in that party are up to today.

FYI: Today, July 4th 2022, marks 15 years since the legendary big titty girl (the GOAT) from party hardcore vol. 16 went wild.

That party was filmed on July 4th 2007, the date of the party filming is mentioned at the beginning of the party (in the DVD, when I used to have it).

I wonder what all the amateur girls in that party are up to today.
Do you have any pics or vids of her? I never seen it.

Do you have any pics or vids of her? I never seen it.

There were at least 2 stunning women in that release.

The busty one who I gather Goldeneagle800's comment is about...

Screenshot 2022-07-05 at 08.26.51.png

And this gorgeous lady...

Screenshot 2022-07-05 at 08.25.01.png

Does anyone know if there was ever an HD version (720p or higher) released?

There were at least 2 stunning women in that release.

The busty one who I gather Goldeneagle800's comment is about...

View attachment 979396

And this gorgeous lady...

View attachment 979397

Does anyone know if there was ever an HD version (720p or higher) released?
Back in the days when you could watch Part 1 of a party and hope your favorite in the crowd would be seduced. If only more of the strippers thought to take these girls away from the main stage who were obviously DTF like this one was.