• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

Excuse me, I don't know if this was ever mentioned here in the thread, but I would like to know if it is known, which is the nightclub where PHCG was made, or where it is located if it is still being used

https://sexphotos.pw/xxx/georginasmiththreeway/georginasmiththreeway-model/showy-blowjob-hottie/georginasmiththreeway-model-4.jpg

Do you know who is?

It would be nice to know in which allwam episodes she appeared and if anyting happens. From what I've seen, she at least show her tits in DSO Fanatic fuckfriends, PHGC 22 and PHGC 24. But yeah, she's among the best girls to appear on the site.
Absolute top shelf. Would love to see in more scenes!

Attachments

• 20220516_125959.jpg
    20220516_125959.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 703
  • 20220516_130028.jpg
    20220516_130028.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 732
hi does anyone know anything about it besides being in phgc 26?

1460630681_21ruzvt0logobjt.jpg
phgc 30 wearing black dress
phgc30-part2-image_large_244.JPG
Excuse me, I don't know if this was ever mentioned here in the thread, but I would like to know if it is known, which is the nightclub where PHCG was made, or where it is located if it is still being used
Prague - Zličín city district AFAIK no one runs anything in that building

Last edited:
I don't know where it was being filmed during the last few years, but I know where it was filmed years ago (c. 2011). In fact, I posted about it somewhere in this thread.

I don't know where it was being filmed during the last few years, but I know where it was filmed years ago (c. 2011). In fact, I posted about it somewhere in this thread.
Of course, where the old PH was filmed, I was interested in the place where PHGC was filmed, because I thought it would be a common nightclub today, but apparently not

New re-release is PHGC31. This is the party that Petr took the brunette off the podium and fucked her for which she can be seen regretting later on. She returned for many more parties and Petr loved fondling and exposing her to the camera but this is the furthest she went. Its also the second party of the blonde with the dreamcatcher tattoo on her neck. Hopefully much better camera angles on the actions involving these two.

New re-release is PHGC31. This is the party that Petr took the brunette off the podium and fucked her for which she can be seen regretting later on. She returned for many more parties and Petr loved fondling and exposing her to the camera but this is the furthest she went. Its also the second party of the blonde with the dreamcatcher tattoo on her neck. Hopefully much better camera angles on the actions involving these two.
Finally getting to some of the PHGC's that might have some decent footage, only one more year until PHGC27 with the cute tiny blond (friends with British flag girl / Daniella Bella) fucked by pony tail and some other hot girls in the 20's.

are they relaunching the old PHGC?? I just found out about this, it's great news, I can't wait for them to release PHGC 29 or PHGC 25 which is the only episode where the busty redhead has some action and they only filmed it for 5 seconds

Sadly I couldn't find this scene of her showing her gorgeous tits wearing the blue shirt. Could you please tell the name of the video and the exectly the time?

It's apparently from phgc 24 if I remember well... I don't have the files anymore and PHGC has been really hard to find for free these days. She's wearing a white shirt in phGC 22.
And...
Party Hardcore Gone Crazy 24 DVD - Streams et Téléchargements