• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

Lulkas

Banned
They forgot to upload all the part 4 of the PHGC 32.... That's crazy to do such a shitty job with something as simple as that.
Exactly . They did it the same with party 58 They just didnt " reveal" part 3 main edit . So I dont have it and nor the photos. Im pissed off.. I emailed their support about this issue and they told me they are rotationg content. So I called them scammers for doing a such a thing and never emailed them again. I might do it though.

I'm in love :D

View attachment 527124

Anyone recognizes her ?
i know she's in PHGC 36, she does some touching, nothing too sexual.

ME14RK1T_o.png
ME14RK1U_o.png

don't know what else she did

do you have her compilations video name? or from which site you found her? i think i can help once you provide me with her video or site name
The Video was named "Cumshot compilation 3 - BOSHITV.XYZ"
Was posted on boshitv.xyz (Dead now)
The Posters Name was "compipaule"

Any info on this cute black dress brunette? She appears on PHGC 40 & 41 with the same dress, chats with one the guys for a little bit, but doesn't seem to get on any action.

B2hS0lq.jpg

ZvmK8zM.jpg

jhTjq3F.jpg

Is there any way to get access to older versions of Party Hardcore and DSO videos which have original audio? I like these old edits, especially the ones where they hired a decent dj. Obviously copyright issues will make all of these videos disappear from the internet eventually, but is there any way I can build up a private collection? Really appreciate it if someone can help with this.
Yes but you will need a ******* downloader. I finally managed to grab all the ones I was missing from the beginning to around mid 2008 bar a handful of updates.

Only just into Part 2 and there's anal already! The look on the woman's face afterwards is priceless!
I'm not sure what the guy's called but he always seems to be the one to get away with it.

Such a difference between these & the newer "...Gone Crazy" releases.
which party, part?

Whoever is doing the editing on this latest multi-cam release is terrible. They put the same footage in twice for some of the cams.
Yes. Except they're not being terrible, they're doing it deliberately to stretch the length of the video so they can squeeze more parts out of this re-release. Originally it had 5 parts, I'm predicting they'll now stretch it 7, plus the "hustling hotties" extra thing.

Any info on this cute black dress brunette? She appears on PHGC 40 & 41 with the same dress, chats with one the guys for a little bit, but doesn't seem to get on any action.

B2hS0lq.jpg

ZvmK8zM.jpg

jhTjq3F.jpg
She’s an amateur. But in PHGC 43 part 3 she does get involved with Sensi. He spends a few minutes with her and the camera captures her kissing him for a while. That’s about as hardcore as it gets with her.

Attachments

• CC88B7B0-2EB0-42EE-988A-52652B54D72A.jpeg
    CC88B7B0-2EB0-42EE-988A-52652B54D72A.jpeg
    44.5 KB · Views: 695
  • CBB5978F-96B5-46C8-8866-D9003EE688AD.jpeg
    CBB5978F-96B5-46C8-8866-D9003EE688AD.jpeg
    39 KB · Views: 728