• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

Does anybody know the names of the girls in the blue and black dress?
ee0ad0b4ec52015fcbf0d01833033997.jpg
The girl in blue does the first 3 episodes of the knock off site hardcore partying. She's a camera girl in one of the episodes and does HJ. I don't know where to stream full episodes, all I've seen is low res clips

Looks like the only girl who can save this party got bored of the guys and wandered off.
Saw her grab her bag and head towards the exit about halfway in.

Come back!

1uhzbx.jpg
Does anyone know her name??
or any other party than phgc42 that she takes part of??

i you dont know her just watch phgc 42 and thank me later!!!

PHC 2005-01-10 thru 2005-02-07. There is a girl with black hair ponytail, red top with thin straps, white bra and black pants. Early on she is just dancing, in the later vids she gives a BJ. Has big tits. Pity she didn't get fucked. Anyone know if she is in other vids? Video 2005-01-31 at the 19:20 mark.

Last edited:
Does anyone know who this blonde girl is from PH GC vol 29 and 30
P4582.00000.jpg

https://pimpandhost.com/image/56936462?size=original

The hottest girl of PH/DSO in 2016 (or 15 I forget). She even registered at a model agency if I remember right from a Eurobabes thread. Either way, as far as other stuff, seems like she didn't do any. She probably fucked in the corner on DSO Airbang Alliance Part 3, but the camera work barely showed anything and the one camera that caught something (maybe???) wasn't released, fucking typical sad tainster/sinx nonsense. I cancelled my sub after they fucked up that DSO.

Wait, so their are amateurs in DSO vids? I thought it was nothing but pros that did those.

The hottest girl of PH/DSO in 2016 (or 15 I forget). She even registered at a model agency if I remember right from a Eurobabes thread. Either way, as far as other stuff, seems like she didn't do any. She probably fucked in the corner on DSO Airbang Alliance Part 3, but the camera work barely showed anything and the one camera that caught something (maybe???) wasn't released, fucking typical sad tainster/sinx nonsense. I cancelled my sub after they fucked up that DSO.
Do you think she fucked in dso airbag alliance part 3?maybe we can see something when they release the multicam version?
I have been looking for somethig on this blonde girl for at least 4 years!!